16' Cue the evil laugh and dramatic pause

No One's POV

LITTLE did everyone know, that the punks were inside the library that was located right next to the café when the puffs broke up with the ruffs, and with their new power of super hearing, they heard everything.

They couldn't have been more overjoyed, one of the biggest obstacles to their plan was finally solved, and they had to celebrate!

Princess had texted Rick the great news, and the man immediately replied that he would be organizing a party to celebrate this and that it would take place tomorrow night.

They were just gonna tell the ruffs it's just a party to celebrate on their partnership and relationship, for the press.

And that brings them to another thing, they had to make sure the ruffs were actually gonna be there.

That was going to be easy, they were heartbroken, but a little touch of their amulets should do the trick.

After doing rock-paper-scissors, Berserk had one and was the one to call her respective "boyfriend" into inviting him and his brothers to the party, she immediately pulled out her phone and dialed the number.

It rang for quite a while, but on the last ring, a groggily sounding Brick picked up, "Hello?" he sounded like he had just got out of bed, and the girl tried not to swoon at how husky his voice sounded, (it was because he was crying all night, thank you very much) and bit her lip as she spoke, "Hiya Bricky! Sounds like you just woke up, sleepy head. But anyways, I just wanted to let you and your brothers know that we're throwing a little party tomorrow night and we're expecting you guys to be there."

The other side of the line was quiet for a bit, the sound of rustling could be heard before the boy started to speak again, "Um.. for what exactly?"

"Oh, you know, the label wanted to congratulate us on our relationship and partnership, and this would be good for the media, hun! A bunch of reporters and photographers and-- yeah. You get it, a lot of people are going to be there," Berserk twirled the chain of her amulet around her fingers, waiting to use it, "So, you guys kinda have to be there."

The girls could hear some muffled whispering, "Yeah, sorry but we're gonna have to decline. We're kind of.." He paused, not wanting to reveal to the punks what happened, but of course, they already knew, "We just. Have a lot going on right now. Um, yeah, I'm sorry but tomorrow's just not a good night."

Berserk just giggled, "Oh, you see Bricky, I wasn't asking you!" Her voice was sugary sweet, "You're going to this party! You all are! You kind of have no choice."

The boy was stunned, not used to the girl talking to him like this, her voice was cheerful but her words were almost.. sinister.

He cleared his throat, trying to forget whatever that was, "W-What? No, look, I'm sorry, but we're not going-" He was cut off when Berserk touched her amulet, her sisters doing the same, making his voice get caught in his throat for a bit.

With her eyes glowing red and her hand still on her amulet, Berserk repeated her words, "I said you ARE going to this party, isn't that right, Bricky-boy?" And though she couldn't see it, the boy nodded his head attentively, "Yes, we are going. See you tomorrow." And with that, he hung up.

The girls just smirked and shared giggles with each other, "Wow, that was so easy." Brittle snickered.

Brat clapped her hands together, "Well, what are we standing around for?! Let's go shopping so we look super ultra mega hot tomorrow night!"

Brinely just laughed at that, "Oh sister, when do we not look like that?"

"True that. But still, let's go get our shop on!" Brute said and with that, they headed to the mall.