18' Mean Greens & Sad Scenes

Butch's POV

THE sun was shining through my window bright and early this morning and even though I wanted to get some more sleep, I felt like I was gonna burn so I reluctantly got out of bed.

Seriously, it felt as if Brick was using his fire powers up my ass, fuck off, sun!

I got out of my room with my eyes still closed, causing me to bump into one of my brothers, and by the small amount of purple I saw when I opened my eyes a bit, it was Blitz.

"Fucking hell, Butch! Can you open your eyes BEFORE getting up?!" He whined, I grunted and opened my eyes a bit more.

I squinted at him and then started laughing, he didn't seem to take this lightly though, I could see a vein on his neck looking like it was about to burst, "OH SO YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY, HUH?! I'LL SHOW YOU FUNNY-"

As soon as I was about to retaliate, I heard the voice of the red demon...

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET READY."

Now listen, I am a man of few fears. Just a tad, really! But morning Brick is even worse than his regular self.

Wait a minute, I'm the second oldest, I deserve some respect in this house! But as soon as he heard my scoff I immediately shut my mouth, "DON'T EVEN START, BUTCH. GET YOUR ASSES READY. I DON'T HEAR FEET MOVING, HURRY UP."

I just grumbled under my breath and shoved Blitz's shoulder with mine as I made my way back to the room so I could use my bathroom and get ready for the day.

As I mentioned before, I am a man of very few fears. Nothing really makes me sweat, makes me nervous, I rarely have emotions like that.

But ever since Buttercup broke up with me... I am feeling exactly that since this will be my first time seeing her since that day in the café.. and honestly, I'm scared.

Scared that I'm gonna say something stupid because of these stupid feelings that I'm feeling, I don't want to ruin things any more than they are, but I know myself. And I know her.

We're both like ticking time bombs, always ready to explode. Or balloons that are just about to burst.

We've always been like that. And don't get me wrong, I love that dynamic of ours. Is it perfect? Not at all by any means. But it's us, and I love us.

I love her. I miss her. So fucking much.

And that's why I'm afraid. I've never loved anyone like how I love Buttercup. I'm afraid I'll never gonna love anyone else like how I love her.

Not that I would ever try. No one in this entire planet, world, universe, no one in the fucking galaxy could fill in that Buttercup-shaped part in my heart.

She owns it completely. Entirely.

I don't know when, I don't know how, but I am determined to make her mine again. I'll do anything, literally anything.

Anything and everything to get her back into my arms rightfully again once more.

"BUTCH, GET OUT THE SHOWER. YOU'VE BEEN IN THERE FOR 20 MINUTES. HURRY THE FUCK UP."

Damn, I didn't even realize I was in here for that long, I was really lost in my head.

But honestly, it's always like that when I think about her. Everything about Buttercup is so captivating.

The way she loves to cut her own hair because she doesn't trust anyone else with it, the way she has two moles right across from each other on her arm, and when you pinch the skin in between them it makes an elephant, her old converse from high school she refuses to throw away, her kitten sneeze, her nose and how it scrunches up when she smiles making her look like a bunny... everything. I'm so gone for her.