13' Under their spell

No One's POV

"GIRLS! Check PopTunes's X account right now!" Brat ran frantically into the room, waving her phone up in the air. She looked out of breath, and she really could've been, she was just in her room, which was on the top floor of their penthouse, and now she was in the kitchen, 3 floors down.

Why do they have such a nice place, you might ask? Well, ever since that video of them singing Good Girls Go Bad with the ruffs.. so many more people started streaming their music and buying their merch, which has been stocked up for months, now it's all sold out.

So, to put it bluntly, these amulets were life changers. They were probably never gonna take them off.

But right, back to the matters at hand.

"Okay.. what is it?" Brinely raised a brow but nonetheless opened her phone and did what her sister asked, "Is it bad?"

"Um... kind of?" The blonde's tone sounded unsure, making her sisters sit up straight in their seats, clutching their amulets that started to glow red close. "You're starting to scare me, Brat." Berserk carefully led her sister to the seat she was sitting in when she heard a gasp from Brute, her leader and older sister's instincts immediately kicking in.

"What? What is it?!"
"I... uh.. I'll read it." Brute gulped before she started to read the article, "Fans and critics of the RRB and PPNKG are speculating something fishy about the two pop groups' relationship. Calling it 'odd' and just came out of nowhere, allegedly. Critics also pointed out how the Punks sounded very different on the YouTube video posted by an anonymous user, than their songs on streaming sites and apps. 'Is it auto-tune? Did they just improve? Who's their vocal coach?' are some questions speculating. Well, whatever it is, we sure would love to find out. Maybe it's the power of love making their voices amazing, not that they.. weren't before.." And she didn't bother reading the rest. The look on her sisters' faces pretty much told her they didn't need to hear more.

The room was dead silent, no one knowing what to say next. As they kept staring at the tweet, the number of likes, reposts, quotes, and comments kept increasing. A lot of people agreed, finding it peculiar of them. They're second-guessing them, which is NOT a part of the plan.

Brittle was the first to speak up, "B-But that's impossible.. shouldn't they all be hypnotized? Did Rick say anything about this??" Princess immediately shot up, "I think he did, actually. I think it was like that some people are immune to the powers of our amulets, just like the puffs. I remember him saying something else too, like that if we do this certain spell, it'll have everyone tricked, fooled, hypnotized, whatever you wanna call it."

"Should we do it?" Brat said after pondering for a minute, Brute immediately replying, "We have to! We can't let anyone have second thoughts about us, not when we're just getting started."

"Okay, true, but how, though? We got the spell part, but how are we going to make everyone in the whole world see it?" Brinely massaged her temples, this is just great. Stupid news article. Rick only told them to use this spell for serious occasions, which she thinks this is. Very, very serious.

"Maybe we could sing it on that one radio show?" Brittle suggested.
"Nah, only people in this area actually listen to it. We need something bigger." Princess huffed, resting her elbows on her thighs and her head placed in her hands.
"Wait, what about performing on Good Morning America? Everyone and their mother watches that show." Brittle tried again, she was usually good at coming up with ideas, and this time it was no different.

Berserk thought about it for a bit and broke into a smile, "Wait, actually, I think this could work." The rest thought about it and nodded in agreement, "But wait, it's not a guarantee that everyone is gonna see it though, right?" Brinely asked, still a little puzzled.