3' This is not going to end well...

No One's POV

The girls were currently pacing back and forth in their living room wondering how to tell the boys the news. They all flew to their rooms and quickly went back to the floor before the boys could see. I wish I could tell him. They all thought.

Blossom remained downstairs and opened the pantry door, freeing Brick, who was still munching on goldfish, he even opened a juice pouch in there. "Hey babe, thanks for shoving me into your pantry for 20 minutes. Now I think I have chronic back pain! You're the best, snookums!" Brick clamored, quite sarcastically, I might add. The redhead just rolled her eyes, "You know very well why I had to do that, don't give me that B.S." Blossom pulled his arm dragged him back to the couch, and sat on his lap. "Woah, woah, is it freak-o-clock? Because I am so down." Brick wiggled his eyebrows and then winced when Blossom gave him a light smack on his arm.

Girls, come downstairs. We gotta tell them. Blossom sent a mental note to her sisters. Got it, Bloss.

"Brick, we have something to tell you guys..." Blossom started, playing with the rips in his jeans, her sisters and Brick's brothers all descending down the stairs. "Um... okay. You're not gonna break up with us. Right?" Blossom just chuckled and kissed him on the cheek, "Of course not, silly. It's just um... how do I say..."

"Our labels want us to collab for the Jingle Ball." Bunny finished for her. The girls waited for them to act surprised but then Boomer said, "Oh, we know that already." Every puff was shocked, "What do you mean you already know—" Bubbles asked puzzled, Blaine came up with a quick save, "Yeah, um, our manager sent us a text while we were upstairs. We were just about to tell you guys too." The puffs looked a bit skeptical at first but let it go.

"Okay then... so, what should we do?" Buttercup asked. "Well, I mean we could just try to crank up the rivalry a bit more?" Blitz answered. "Wouldn't that look a little suspicious though?" Bell questioned. Robin nodded her head, "She's got a point." Butch was thinking with his finger up to his chin, "Then we gotta be subtle. I mean what could go wrong." "Good thinking, bro," Mitch said, pulling Butch and Blitz to him, crushing them between his arms.

The Next Day

The puffs and ruffs were both in separate cars, on their way to the PPGs recording studio. "I'm so nervous, I feel like I'm about to shit myself." "Ew, Robin. That's fucking disgusting." Blossom made a face to her sister. Nasty. "You can't blame her, Bloss. I'm so damn nervous right now." Bell said it's true, though. It's not every day that you get to record with your enemy/secret boyfriend.

It was basically the same for the ruffs. "Fuck, why would they make us do this?! How am I supposed to pretend I hate Bunny in front of everyone when all I wanna do is kiss her cute face?!" Blitz was gripping his bandana and was leaning onto Boomer, who patted his head. "There, there. But I agree with him, this is gonna be tough."

Butch just signed and rubbed his temples, "Hopefully everything goes well. And... now we're here. Let's get this over with."

Both groups walked into the studio, walking very awkwardly and as far away from each other as they could, which was hard because it was a very tight space. Becky and the RRB's manager, Rick, greeted them when they walked in were walking behind the teens. Mitch coughed and started to speak, trying to keep the pretend thing going, "Really nice place you got here. I mean, it's nothing like ours but you know, it's cute." Robin immediately fired back, "What're you calling cute, punk?" "You." "What?" "Um, I mean your studio. So small, so cute and precious!" totally saved it.

Blossom rolled her eyes, "We're just gonna pretend like that made any sense. Here we are, try not to steal anything, morons." "I would watch that mouth, Bossy Blossy." "Brick, I swear to—" "Okay? That's enough! No fighting, we are here to record! Now move it, maggots!" Becky pushed them through the door, "Kids, huh?" She said to Rick, who just sighed, "Tell me about it."

"Okay, so we have some sample songs, we want you all to sing in pairs, just to see what works. The pairs are gonna be Blossom with Brick, Buttercup with Butch, Bubbles with Boomer, Bunny with Blitz, Bell with Blaine, and Robin with Mitch! We thought it would make more sense to pair you up like this, it's a good bonding exercise. You all need to learn how to get along. This won't work if you don't. Now, each pair go into a sound booth and practice!"

Oh, you've got to be kidding me?! Everyone thought in their minds. They're gonna be alone with their partners in a room singing to each other and have to pretend to hate them? God, just kill them now.

"We're also gonna be checking in on all of you to make sure you're actually working and not trying to rip out each other's throats. Okay, now go! Sing!"

Christ. They're doomed.