12' 'Hottest NEW Couple!'

Rick's POV

THE video I posted about the punks and my boys yesterday already has 13 million views and counting, so many news outlets are talking about it, there are articles, fan posts, and so much more. All according to my plan.

Good thing the boys haven't suspected anything yet, those amulets are really good. They can fool anyone. Well, almost everyone. The Powerpuffs didn't seem affected by the song or their amulets at all. It was strange. But no worries, that's just a small bump in the road, it can easily be taken care of.

I texted Blaine, telling him how they all need to get ready because they're going to be attending a conference with the punks, announcing their newfound relationship and music collaborations.

And they were a little reluctant at first, calling me multiple times, I didn't answer any of them because I simply do not want to listen to whiny teenagers right now, but they did leave a few voicemails.

"Rick whyyyyy?"
"Bro, we just woke up." It's noon.
"This is so stupid."

And a bunch more complaints, but they know by now that they're gonna do it either way, so I didn't bother calling or texting back as I made my way to the radio station.

And as I pulled into the parking lot, I saw Brick's car pulling up as well. That's my boys.

As I parked next to the boys, I saw a gold and hot pink (insert really nice car because i'm lazy) pull into the parking lot, parking in the spots in front of us, I'm guessing they were Princess and Berserk's cars. Well, no duh.

No One's POV

Butch wolf-whistled, "Damnnnnn. Nice cars." He was always a car guy, the rest agreeing, "They're so sick. I gotta take these babies for a spin one day, hey uh, Brittle, you got one in purple? Not to be rude, ladies, but it's my color, you know." Blitz admired the cars, Brittle just blushed to hear the fact that he implied taking HER car out for a spin, maybe even with her in it! "Yeah, I have one in purple. I'll bring it to the next practice."

"Awesome!"
"Oh and by the way, Rick, what do we say in this interview? Since we're not actually dating..." Boomer mumbled the last part, not wanting to be rude towards the punks.

Um.... why is he trying to save their feelings? What he should be thinking about is their girlfriends! Who of course, wasn't going to miss this? As soon as the ruffs told them, they pulled out the REAL real disguise, different colored wigs, Blossom with short dark brown, Buttercup with long blonde, Bubbles with light red medium length, Bunny with a black bob, Bell with mid-length dirty blonde, and Robin with long light brown hair. They all wore basic outfits, sunglasses, and either hats or headbands.

They were gonna be RRB fan girls, which they already are, but undercover this time.

But anyway, back to serious matters.

"He's right, we need to have some sort of an idea on what to say, we hardly know each other." Brick adjusted his signature cap, and punks must admit, those words did sting a little. Their eyes twitching a bit, but no worries. All will be fixed within time, they still need to find a way to get the puffs out of the picture.

"Oh, Bricky Dear," The boy literally had forced himself not to cringe, "We shall wing it. The people will love it!" Berserk said in a sugary sweet tone, it's a surprise that they didn't notice it was fake.

Rick nodded, liking how well the punks were going along with the plan, he didn't even have to tell them anything. Those amulets really worked well for them.

"Well.. I guess we could do that." Mitch shrugged, he kind of wanted to have something to go off of to make it more realistic, wait.. why did he want it to be more realistic? He's lucky Robin can't read his mind.