Chapter:1. 💜Call💜

Present -:

Yn pov

I think i woke up very early but my body was very tired due to yesterday. Actually yesterday i was sitting near my father's grave it was his dead anniversary. But when I woke up i thought to turn off the alarm but when I turned towards the alarm i saw that I was already 15 min late and i remembered due to tiredness i forgot to put the alarm . Dam shit.

I hurriedly got up and go to washroom, i fresh up i took bath . I go to my wardrobe and this is what I wear.

*If you do not like it imagine what you like*

After getting ready I got down stairs, i go to my parking area .

Yn: which car should I choose .......... I think I will take my baby

I was angry on my friends why the hell the didn't wake me up

I was angry on my friends why the hell the didn't wake me up .

*Time skip*
Right now I am in my office sitting on my chair after some time I heard a knock on the door .

Yn: come in
???: ohh yn do you know that an employee in our office who is very punctual got late.( Teasing tone)
Yn : yhea Eunwoo . Shut up ! you punk . It's your all fault you left to office without me why haven't you woke me up.( Angry tone)

??? Pov

Two more people entered
3 of them togather: we are sorry yn

Yn: ok..ok don't say sorry.
???: yn captain has given us a mission.
Yn: and what is it IU.
???: we need to go to South Korea and need to collect information about Mafia King .
Yn : ok Jackson and what's more.
Enwaoo: and further what we have to do cap--

Interrupted by Yn phone ring . Everyone looked towards Yn and after seeing her expression we got to know whose call it was.

Yn pov

Enwaoo was telling me the details but he was interrupted by the call on my phone but after seeing the caller id i seemed annoyed. I put the call on the speaker.

??? : hi dear how are you.
Yn : what do you want .
???: baby i just want to ask you something.
Yn: what is it mom tell fast i have more imp work to do.
Mom: Yn it's been a long time we haven't met. Why don't you come to me .
Yn: I am not interested i need to go there is work to do bye.
" call disconnected"

I cut the call . It seems suspicious why she suddenly wants me to go to her

* what do you guys think why is she call her back after so many years*

* hope you like it*

*Please vote army and leave comment tell me what else i can do.*