Chapter:10 💜Oppa💜

Jhope:" yn.... please don't say like this please call me oppa like you said that time."

Hearing this everyone got shocked that Yn she called jhope oppa

Everyone:" WHAT..."
YN:" y..yes. I do called him oppa because i accepted him and he might to.
Jhope :" yes i do accept you.. you are not we thought... I am Sorry..... Yn please stay with me my sister...i want to be near you .... I really want to protect you and want to feel how it feels to be a big brother.."
Yn:"ok ok oppa but you need to rest for right now ... You are not well ."
Jhope:" yes take me to my room."
Yn:" ok... Jackson please help."
Jackson :"ok.... Lets go."

Then we went to jhope oppas room and i put him into sleep . And then IU Enwaoo and Jackson started to ask me what had happened . But on that particular time I have told them nothing and said them to meet me at the security room at 1 am.

Time skip

A.3.t pov

We were thinking that how was yn able to call jhope oppa . And what happened to him there . Yn told us to meet her at the security room at 1 am so right now we are going there. When we reached there, we saw the room for the first time , it was kind of a meeting room and yn was already sitting there.

IU:" yn now we are here now tell us what happened there."
Enwaoo:" yes."
Yn:" ok so what happened there was , when we were going to the parking lot i heard some noise so i stopped and started to go towards the direction of the noise than i saw there approx ten men's all dressed in black. And jhope oppa was lying there . So i just got there and helped him.'
Jackson:" but why have you called him oppa."
Yn:" i don't know but it just left from my mouth , ..... He has not done any thing bad to me also .... Maybe."
IU:"it's ok it's your disision and I am happy that now you starting to get along with other people, and maybe now you will get a new family."
YN:"hmm ok ..... But there was another motive of me to call you here."
Jackson:"what is it ."
Yn:"it is that I have got a call from captian. He said that we can start out mission from Monday."
A.3.t :"ok ."
Yn:"hmm. Now you should go and sleep."

After she told us to go and we went to our room and slept

Yn pov

It is still something which i am missing. Those men's were not looking normal men's . And why the hell they were have guns. There are a lot of things i need to know .

While thinking this i came to the living room but i heard something noise from the kitchen as if some one is using utensils.

??? Pov

I have got hungry at night because I have not eaten any thing so i think that at this time every one might have slept ,so i came din the kitchen to make some food.

Yn:"what are you doing here."

???:"ahhhhhhhh."

As i heard the voice i got startled and i was holding a plate in my hand it fall down and broke.

Yn:"Jin I asked what are you doing here."
Jin:"what are you doing here at this hour."
Yn:"this is my hour i can go any where are any time, but the question is what our you doing here."
Jin:"actually.. I have not eaten anything and i was hungry. So i came here to make some food. But I am not getting the things which I need to make ."

I was feeling so much embarrassment while telling her this. She was having nutral reaction.

Yn:"sit I will make something for you."
Jin:"w.what."
Yn:"i said sir i will make the food."
Jin:"o.ok but do you know how to cook."
Yn:" yhea ."

saying this she started cooking something for me. The smell of her cooking was so good .

Yn:"here take this ... Hope you like it."

I took the food plate from her and taste it and my eyes widened because the food taste so good

Jin:"wow yn this is so tasty."
Yn:"thanks."

After saying that she started going but I catch her hand.

Jin:"y..yn.  I am sorry."

YN pov

As he said that I was shocked. How did he change

Yn:"w.what."
Jin:"i said I am sorry."
Yn:"why."
Jin:"i know what we have done was wrong . You are not the way we thought. And you also help my brother."
Yn:"so you are saying this because I saved your brother."
Jin:"no . I just want a sister. When we were young there was are small friend we think her as our baby sister. But she died . From then I always want a sister and i know you are very good."
Yn:"hmm. Now eat and sleep...... Jin oppa."

After here this he was shocked

Jin:"wh..what."
Yn:"go and sleep after eating Jin oppa."

Hearing this he got shy also and happy at the same time. So he got up and hug me i was shocked.

Jin:"i will always protect you my baby sister."

I for the first time hugged some strange. But i also hugged him back. And it was the first time i felt protection. I fell than i want him to protect me .

TIME skip

Next morning I was sitting in the living room when

I felt water splash on me
Yn:"WHAT THE HELL.. YOU WHAT HAVE YOU DONE."
.
.
who do you think has done this and why.
.
Please comment down and please support.
.
.
Guys what do you think he said
.
.
💜💜💜hope you guys like the story💜💜💜 *
.
*💜💜💜Please support vote and follow please just do see and go it take a lot of effort to write it💜💜💜*
.
*💜Guys i have started a new story please go and check out it is also about BTS.💜 💜 Best Friends.💜
.
*💜💜💜please also comment about what you think about the story and what else I can do💜💜💜*
.
*💜💜💜 Stay safe stay happy💜💜💜*