Chapter:21 💜Missing💜

*Read while listening the song*

Previous episode

They were so worried and was not knowing what is going to happen next . They cant tell caption even because they know that he will get panick and angry and will scold them.

New episode
BTS expect jhope pov
In the hospital

We all brought Jhope /  hyung to hospital , doctors has taken him to the operation threater and now its been 6 hours and doctor still not came out.

After few min the doctor came out 

Jungkook:"doctor how is hyung"
Tae:" is he fine "
Jimin:" is he to much hurt"
Rm:" is everything fine doctor"
Suga:" please say somthing doctor"
Jin:" let him speaker first"
Doctor :"he is all fine just lost some blood thats it, he is sleeping due to medicines . He will wake up till tomorrow. Excuse me"

Author pov

When the doctor left Jin phone started ringing and seeing the caller in jungkook to the phone from his hand as he was beside him and cut the call and put the phone in silent.

Still jungkook has not realised what has he done. Not only him but no one else present there realised what have done.

Next morning

After the doctor check hobi he came out and tell them that they can meet him now . When they got inside they saw hobi was sitting and looking outside the window. 

Jin:" how are you hobi "
Hobi:" I am fine hyung"
Mom:" does it still hurt dear"
Hobi:"no its ok now.....btw where is yn did she not came to see me ..is she still angry on us . "(Said looking sad )
Jimin:" after all what have happned to you you still want to meet her"
Hobi:" yes because its not her fault "
Tae:" why are you defending her hyung"
Hobi:"I am not defending her I am telling you the truth."
Suga:" what do you mean hobi"
Hobi:" means dont you all see I slipped from the stairs "
Everyone except Mr kim:" WHAT"

Mr kim was standing near the door listening everything... Guilt rushed in there veins after knowing the truth

Hobi:" what ,  what ...why are you all shouting ...what have you all done" {Putting the serious face}

Mr kim:" let me tell you .......the time you fell from the stairs they all started blaming her ...your mom slapped her....jimin said we all are not your family dont call us oppa.....v said its your all fault to accept her as your sister"

Then Mr kim went towards and punched Jungkook and hold his coller everyone was shocked but what he told them made them more shocked

Mr kim:" this mister almost killed her"
Everyone :"WHAT "
Mr kim :"yes he was chocking her to death ...if i would have not went there god knows what would have happned"
Hobi:" WHAT HAVE YOU ALL DONE"

Now everyone was felling guilty especially jungkook. But now it cant change anything

Hobi:" lets go home and ask sorry "

Time skip
Back to mansion
BTS pov

When we all reached home we dont see yn there only IU, Enwaoo , Jackson was there . And we think IU was crying . We were at the door step of the house but due to some notice all of them turned around

Jin:" IU what happned to you what are you crying" 
Jimin:" and where is yn"

Iu pov

When i saw them I got so angry and after there question I got more angry . I stood up and went towards them and Jackson and Enwaoo followed me because they might know what will happen now 

Iu :"who the hell are you "
Jungkook :"IU..."
Iu:" I SAID WHO THE HELL ARE YOU ..DONT YOU DARE TO STEEP IN THIS MANSION .... GET OUT OF HERE."
Rm:"iu what happned....."
Iu:" I SAID THE THE FUCKING HELL OUT OF HERE ...NO KIM IS ALLOWED HERE"

Author pov

all BTS were confused then IU went towards the table pick up the wase and thrown it towards there feets 

Iu:" GET THE FUCKING HELL OUT OUT HERE YOU PEPOLE ...WITH WHAT FACE HAVE YOU AGAIN CAME HERE...HAVE YOU NOT DONE ENOUGH. AND IF YOU ARE HERE FOR SORRY DO YOU THINK YOUR SORRY WILL FIX EVERYTHING"

Enwaoo ran towards her and hold her hands and hugged her to make her calm. And took her to the room. And came back after putting her to sleep because she is having high fever. Till that time everyone was inside the mansion.

Hobi:" please tell me where is my princess"
Jackson :"we dont know"
Everyone:"what "
Enwaoo :"yes..we dont know where she is ... Hyung i think you might have known what your brothers have done ...after when you all were gone we say she was injured too and was also having fever.  And when we came back with the stuff she was not there "
Jin:" why have you not called"
Jackson :"I think you should check you phone before asking ..... I called you 15  fucking times......and aunty we have not accept you to slap you own blood because of your so called step son"
Tae:" Jackson.."
Jackson :"mind your words because I am no yn who will not say anything .. it will not take me time to break your mouth.. be happy I am letting you stay without her agreement ... Once we find her that you should find you way back home ......and jungkook remember you are still my target"

With that he left from there

Enwaoo :"he is a bit more possesive towards her, you all should go and rest"

Time skip
One week later
Author pov

It has been one week of them finding her. But they got no clue. Iu and Jackson were still not talking properly from them and Enwaoo was also ok ok . Now all were sitting in the living room.

Jungkook :"its all my fault if i would have not tried to prank this would have not happned ...and my actions might have hurt her more."
Jimin:" and my word...'

Was intrupted from the phone call in Jackson phone. Seeing the caller id IU Enwaoo and Jackson looked at each others face and Jackson picked up the call.

On the call

Jackson :"hello cap...."(uncle Lee actually uncle Lee is only the caption)
???:"Where is yn Jackson  "
Jackson :"actu..lly yn..she"
???:" she is not there right"
Jackson :"y..yes she is missing from one week"
???:" WAS THIS THE REASON I SEND YOU ALL THERE...DID I SEND YOU ALL THERE TO GET HER HURT...I TOLD YOU TO PROTECT HER....DONT YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW"
Jackson :"I am sorry uncle...but you know where she is."
???:"I know  and where ever she is she is there for work because i never make her learn to run away from her problems........and you will also get to know....but remember if she again came back to her old self you all will be in trouble "

Call cutted

The call was this loud that every one else in the room can hear..everyone was happy but IU Enwaoo and Jackson were worried that what will happen now

*Please comment down and please support.*
.
.
*
Next episode
???:"what about your family
???:" I think I already told you all that i don't have one"
.
.
*What do you think what will happen next.....what will happen to yn*
.
.
💜💜💜hope you guys like the story💜💜💜 *
.
.
*💜💜💜please also comment about what you think about the story and what else I can do💜💜💜*
.
.
*💜💜💜 Stay safe stay happy💜💜💜*