Chapter:25 💜Love💜

Last episode

And last thing I saw was Jackson picking me up and then my eyes closed.......

This epsoide

No one pov

After a few minutes the doctor came out and he said

Doctor :"who is the guardian of yn here"

Hearing that BTS and Mr Kim raise their hands but Jackson turn around and said to them

Jackson:"you are not , you have no rights on her stay away "

before that anyone would say anything IU said

IU:"Jackson go and talk to the doctor We don't need to waste our time it's too precious for yn"

The Jackson went with the doctor and the doctor told him

Doctor :"falling in this swimming pool or water was not a big deal that didn't affected her body but what effect is that her trauma has woke up maybe she has some trauma related with water and it has woke up now and if this keeps on going and going it's very dangerous for yn"

After telling this doctor prescribed some medicines for YN and given it to Jackson and Jackson showed the way out to the doctor.

Now they all entered her to the room and they saw yn lying on the bed sleeping but somewhere everyone was hurt seeing her like that but only there are few them knows about her trauma.

As they were just see her YN woke up and see around herself and saw everyone standing there , IU and Enwaoo  were just beside her so they helped her sitting properly on the bed she was just quite for last few minutes not staying anything then she just spoke

Yn:" IU Can you please tell them to leave me alone"
Hobi:" please I'm sorry my princess I don't know what the matter is that you but after I woke up when I got to know I swear I was the onc scolding them"
Yn:" your scolding and all it won't change the fact what your brother is said to me it won't change the fact how I felt that time it won't changed the fact that the persons, people whom I gave the tag of brothers i love very much I thought I got a family but it's just destroyed in a second, no one believed me and that was their time I got to know blood relation is one matter , and i just an outsider for you all whom you all will never be believing"
Hobi:" yn please..."
Yn :" can you all please go out from here I just want to be alone"

With that everyone went out to the room except Jackson. He was still there standing looking at yn being worried, angry love mixed emotions were there inside him

On the other hand

Outside the room

Iu:"now you all should go from here ...as you won't be able to come up again"
Jimin:"this is the private area right there might be many room here"
Jin:" IU Enwaoo.... please lets us stay.....we really regret what we have done..."
Enwaoo:"okay there are many rooms that can empty stuff but please and irritated her by your behavior any more"

Inside Yn room

Jackson come and sat on the bed near yn

Yn:" Jackson please leave i don't want to talk to anyo-----"

Jackson kissed her ....... Yn was in shocked, she did not proceed what just happened.... Jackson broke the kiss

Jackson :"I love you yn"

With that he got up from the bed and started going away but till that yn came out of the shock of what just happened and what he said she hold his hand and pulled her back and make him sit on the bed

Jackson :"yn--(yn kissed on his lips )( now Jackson was in shocked) please --( yn again kissed on his lips) don't do this-- (again yn kissed on his lips) I will loose my control-- ( yn again kissed)yn--(yn again kissed on his lips)

But now as she backed away Jackson hold her hand pushed her i the bed hangover her and kisses her (*now French kiss*) . After kissing for 5 min they broke the kiss..they looked at eachother 👀 eyes

Jackson :"yn I am sorry ---"
Yn:" i love you too"( Jackson was paused)
Jackson :"what"
Yn:" I love you too"

Yn was looking at him so innocently....she was looking small under him

They again started kissing slowly Jackson hands went at yn back ....he stopped kissing and looked at her

Jackson:"may i"

Yn lowered her eyes being all shy ..... Jackson smiled looking at her..he opened her dress and......

(🤭I was about to write more but NamJesus will shave my eyebrows........ image yourself)

After few hours yn was now sleeping all being tired . Jackson got up from the bed cleaned yn make yn wear comfortable cloths . They he got into the bathroom took the bath then came out of the room and layed beside yn...

Today he was happy that his childhood love accepted him.he was just put his hand very lightly on yn head kissed her head and went to sleep to.

Next morning

When yn woke up she find no one in the room but the door opened and she saw Jackson comming inside with many bags in his hand seeing him she got a bit shy but hide it

Jackson:"you wake you ... good morning"
Yn:"good morning"
Jackson:"go thake bath , here is the dress for you...come fast i brought your breakfast too"

Yn took the bag of dress and went to the bath room after 20 min she came out wearing the dress Jackson bought. And when she came out she saw......
.
*Please comment down and please support.*
.
.
💜💜💜hope you guys like the story💜💜💜 *
.
.
*💜💜💜please also comment about what you think about the story and what else I can do💜💜💜*
.
.
*💜💜💜 Stay safe stay happy💜💜💜*