Chapter:24 💜 🎉 Party 🎉 💜

Next day

Author pov

Yn went to the office in the morning she was having a lot of work in the office and due to the party too meanwhile IU, Enwaoo and Jackson were in the home the time passed by and it was seven in the night . Iu Enwaoo and Jackson went to the party destination and they saw BTS we're already in the party so they came met.

Jhope:"How are you all "
Jackson:"we are fine hyung "
Mr kim:"where is yn have you met her "
Enwaoo:"yes uncle we went home and we met her, she okay"
Tae:" is she behaving cold to you all to "
IU:"she won't be be cold  to us but we don't take the guarantee of yours"

Yn pov

I have completed my all the files and this is five right so I have a time to get ready I just have two hours to get ready so let's go.

This is what I wear---->

and it's already 6:30 most of the people must be there and it will take me half an hour to reach my party destination so let's go

No one pov

Everyone was there at the party including BTS Mr and Mrs Kim A30T TXT and other guest of YN.

And suddenly the red carpet open and the background music started to deploy and it was Give Me more .

( guys you can put any of the music you like and if you want then I can give you a list the music that you can hear while reading the story )

One by one five car stop and the middle one car was a limousine it's door open and everybody can see Min Yn coming out looking very beautiful in the black dress. She was  walking like doing a catwalk in the red carpet and she went from just in front of BTS Mr and Mrs kim and she did not even glance at them for once she directly went on the stage which was there and started giving her speech started giving her speech.

Yn:" Ladies and gentlemen thank you so much for taking out your precious time and coming to my party."

Everyone started clapping and BTS and Mr and Mrs Kim were proud that their sister/ daughter is so much capable that she's being a CEO at such a young age and is so  confidence to give the speech in front of so many people

Yn:"As you all know I'm the CEO of Min enterprises and this is my dad's company which I'm handling and today is the party for the two companies I'm collaborating with I would like to call them on the stage but for that I want to speak few lines if you give me the allowance to do so"

Everyone make a little noise with their glasses

Yn:"As you all know you all are also my partner and some other projects and this is the thing that nobody stays by our side every time they leave when you leave the most and the people who stand by your side in your most toughest time they are very precious and it's very rare to have that kind of people in your life and I am  very happy I really blessed even though I don't have my dad with me God provided me my three friends and there are the most precious things of my life which I really never want to lose and you all know whom I'm talking about so I would like to call them and stage because without them my everything is incomplete"

With that IU Enwaoo and Jackson came up on the stage

Yn:" you know they are the only person who never left my side even if it was a bad or good situation no matter what...... Relationship based on the falls are like the houses build with their foundation of mud....... now I would like to invite Kim corporation and TXT corporation on the stage"

There were few things which yn said and that hurted BTS and Mr and Mrs kim.

As yn called them from right side TXT and from left side Kims came up and as they saw eachother their eyes become blood shot red but they somehow managed not to show but someone saw it.

And like this the party got finished and TXT got a mission so they left early tell yn that they have a important meeting.

Now there were only kims , Yn IU Enwaoo and Jackson left and they sat together on the dining table..... Yn sat because Enwaoo insisted her....and they were at the roof top

Hobi:" yn h..." (Cutted my yn)
Yn :"how are you"
Hobi:"good"
Yn:"hmm"
Jimin:"yn.."
Yn:" Mr kim i don't like talking while eating"

Then yn phone rang and she went to pick it up and jungkook also went behind her.... As dhe hanged up the call she turned around...

Yn:"why are you here"
Jungkook:"yn please listen to me"
Yn:"i don't want to"

Jungkook hold her hand but yn tried to free herself.

Yn:"leave my hand"(in cold tone trying to remove her hand)
Jungkook:"yn please listen to me"
Yn:" leave me "
Jungkook:"yn please dont be stubborn"

He jerked her hand and her leg slipped and there was a pool she fell into that. Jungkook did not understand anything he was standing there like statue .

When everyone heard the sound they turned there head and whe they saw yn in the pool everyone run towards them.......But IU Enwaoo and Jackson got more afraid......

Jackson ran with full speed and jump into the pool....and bring yn out in a second but she already fainted....don't know want to do they took her to the private floor of Misa and Enwaoo called the doctor.......when the doctor came he send everyone out.... Jackson was so angry as he came out he hold jungkook collar

Jackson:"if anything happens to her you will die with my hand"(shouting)

Enwaoo, Jin, RM, Suga seperate them.

Yn pov

As jungkook jerked my hand i fell into the pool ......i don't know how to swim... because of something happened with me...and the flashback started coming...

Flashback

???:"you don't deserve to live "
???:" you father will give us a lot of money"

The man was putting the head of the little girl inside the water.

Flashback ended

And last thing I saw was Jackson picking me up and then my eyes closed.......

.
.
*Please comment down and please support.*
.
.
💜💜💜hope you guys like the story💜💜💜 *
.
.
*💜💜💜please also comment about what you think about the story and what else I can do💜💜💜*
.
.
*💜💜💜 Stay safe stay happy💜💜💜*