Chapter:19 💜Prank💜

Previous episode

Everyone was shocked as well as sad specially Mr Kim after what yn said .......

New episode

Yn pov

Yn:"but ....would you like to b..br m..my sec..second father"

Author pov

After listining to yn word everyone was so happy because there dad was smiling very brightly and now what yn did made us more shocked . She hugged dad.

Yn:"tell me would you like to be my second dad"
Mr kim:" I will not like it ...I will love to be your dad princess no matters first or second ."
Yn:" thank you dad"
Mr kim:"your welcome sweetie"

and after that we all celebrated the birthday party . She thanked Suga for the dress and she recieved many others gift.

Time skip
Next morning

Yn pov

I woke up and the time was about somthing 6 and got up and got ready

And this is what I wore------>

After getting ready I went near the lift to get down but I found the my lift was damage so I took the stairs

Rm :" why are you coming from the stairs"
Yn:" actually I think the lift is damage as it is not working ."
Rm:" ok go I will send someone to fix it "
Yn:"thank you oppa"( i said while hugging him)
Rm:" hmm"( he hugged me back )
Yn:" you three come with me "
A.3.T:" ok we are coming"

A.3.T pov

As yn said we started following her we all were lazy and as we realise we are entering the second floor we all got alert .

Enwaoo :"what happned why are we here "
Jackson:" is it time to start the plan"
Yn:"lets go then we will talk "
Iu:" hmm"

With that we entered the security room
Yn was standing and we all settled down in the chair

Yn:" here take this"

She said passing a blue colour file

Iu:" what is this"
Yn:" do you remember that day when you all were going to shopping I got a call"
Enwa.oo:" yes"
Yn:" it was from caption he told me that now we can start the mission and he sent me this information and thats the reason I went out ."
Jackson:" why..you should have told us "
Yn:" sorry.. but after reading the file I also did some research and I got to know and "
Enwaoo:" what "
Yn :" let me speak atleast"
Iu:"Enwaoo be quite yn you speak"
Yn:" so I got to know that the Mafia Queen is unknown nobody has has never heard or seen her last 20 years ."
Jackson:" means that she can be the queen card"
Yn:" no....i dont think so anyway we should talk about the information we have right now .....there are 7 mafia kings....there are related to dealing of weponse and other stuff like murder and capturing the properties....of other mafia....."
Iu:"ohh so means that the are really powerful "
Yn:" and they are known as BLACK CARDS
Enwaoo:" wow sounds cool"
Yn:" and on that day when I was coming back I felt some one following me fortunately I knock him down and guards catch him right how he is in the torture cell "
Jackson :"now where is it "
Yn:" right beside this room the sound proof cell"
Iu:"  lets go then"

With that we all entered the cell yn sit on the chair we were standing and some guards were also there

Yn:" So did he said somthing "
Guard :" no maam not till now"

Yn pov

I took the knife and started tearing his skin and he shouted very badly and to tell you Sara was also there

???:"Wait ... I am telling "
Yn:" tell"
???:" I was send by the Mafia "
Yn:" who "
???:" They are ..."

Suddenly he do up and took the gun on the table and shoot himself. It was so sudden that no one understand what happned., and we checked was he alive?? But he was dead and the we went back upstairs

While on the other hand
BTS pov

Jungkook :"I am getting very bored"
Suga:" so what should we do dance for you"
Jimin:"hyung...."
Jin:" stop it we all are bored"
V:" yes"
Jungkook :"so lets do a prank on yn"
*NOOOOO ... * half of them said yes and half of them said no*
Jimin:"please"
Hobi:" noo"
Jungkook:"please lets do it see she is comming"

YN pov

We came back to the living room but found everyone was sitting bout not dad and Mrs Kim

YN :"Suga oppa what are you all doing ..did somthing happned ........... rm oppa......hobe oppa atleast you tell what happned .......what happned why nobody is talking to me.."
Iu:" what happned Jin oppa"
Jin:" nothing iu"
YN :"waee you all are talking to her but not from me ..... Anyway I have an idea"

With that I went inside the kitchen to make somthing sweet as they all like sweet.

BTS pov

After she left jimin , kookie, and v started laughing else kept quite

Iu:" yhea what was this , why are you all behaving weird"
V:" because we are doing prank on her"
Jackson :"what"
Enwaoo :"you all should not do this kind of prank she take things on heart easily and is very short tempered."
Iu:" lets go and tell her"
Jungkook:"no"
Jackson :"why"
Jimin:" let us play with her a little bit more"

A.3.T POV

As we heard it was a prank we were afraid that what will happned if yn will come to know.

Yn pov

After making some sweet dish I came out of the kitchen holding that in a tray

Yn:" oppa see I have mades sweets for you , I know you all love sweets "

I asked but nobody speak jungkook was sitting near so I tried to force him to speak .

Yn:" jungkook you can eat this you love to eat the sweet right"
Jungkook:"take is away yn i dont want to eat it."

A loud sound of many glass breaking can be heardin the room and due to the sound dad and Mrs Kim came towards the living room.

Jungkook pov

I just want to slide the tray which was near me but it slipped it from yn hand and full dish was on the ground .

Jungkook :"I am sorry yn I don't mean this it was all just a prank we were...."

I was stopped when I see the dark orb in yn eyes

*Please comment down and please support.*
.
.
*
Next episode
???:"leave my hand"
???:"noo"
AHHHHHH
.
.
*What do you think what will happen next.....what will happen to yn*
.
.
💜💜💜hope you guys like the story💜💜💜 *
.
.
*💜💜💜please also comment about what you think about the story and what else I can do💜💜💜*
.
.
*💜💜💜 Stay safe stay happy💜💜💜*