Chapter:7 💜Step brothers 💜

Thought-:
THEM, WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE THAT THAT MEANS SHE IS OUR SISTER NO NO WAY THIS CAN NOT HAPPEN (author: but this already happened)

BTS pov

We were shocked to see them here it means that girl, that annoying girl is going to be our new sister. And we listen the maid calling them by their names if our maid have done this they would be dead.

H.maid :"let me call them ..... IU ,Enwaoo, Jackson come here the guests are here."
A.3.t :"comming........... AUNTY..........aunty you know we miss you so much."
Iu :" after mom's death there was no one with us ."
Jackson :" we are so happy to see you here."
mom :"i know you all are very happy but will yn be happy because I have not even seen her face when I met her last time."

After listening the question they broke the hug and there was silence in the living room

Mom:"will she be happy."
Iu:"aunty I think......"

We all hear the voice and looked up in the direction of the voice standing there with the cold face.

Yn pov

I was sitting in my room and getting angry as she told me she will come at 12 am but now it's already 6 pm . Then I got the notification on my phone that someone has entered my alliance and i understand that they came . I stand up and started to go down stairs.

BTS pov

yn :" no..... Yn will never be happy."
mom :"yn ... My child I miss you."
yn :"but i didn't."
Iu :"yn plea...."
Yn :"you know me very will IU .........don't you."
IU :"sorry."
yn :' first everyone please take your seat and Mrs park and please bring some water ....... And why are you late when you yourself ask me to come early."
mom :"yn we got some important meeting that's why."
Yn :"listen i don't give the shit about your meeting.......... leave it."(controlling anger)
h.maid :"dear food is ready."(smiling)
Yn :"ok you go we are coming."
h.maid :"ok."
yn:"ohhhh wow i forgot to notice that my school mates are here and why are they here for are they your relatives."
Mom:"they are your step brothers."
yn:"WHAT ... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING THEY ARE MY STEP BROTHER."

(author:"hey why shouting you hurt my ears." Yn:"shut up and go other wise i will kill you.". Author:"ok ok why getting angry I am going bye.")

Suga :"yes but we will never mean that."
Yn :"i know and i also don't want siblings like you grandpa."(IU Enwaoo and Jackson laugh)
Jin :"you are speaking kindly not your maid why not your mom . You met her a long time back."
yn:"that's none of your business ."
jimin :"that's our business as she is our mom and you can not talk to her like that."
yn:"roses 🌹are red🔴 and violet are blue 🔵 I have five beautiful finger and the middle one is for you ... You rascal."
V:"you bitch ."
Yn:"mid your language you are under my alliance right now."

YN pov

I got up now we were in the dining room and i sat on the head chair

(Author:Guys i have a question for you all don't you think yn is too rich. But how . Tell me how do you think so and the real reason you will get to know after few chapters)

Mom:"yn how you still have this chair."
Yn:"what do you think if you left us that i will also be the same like you and let everything go."
Mom:"yn i don't mean that..."
Yn:"than what do you mean , leaving a small kid and never coming bac...."
Jin:"YN THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO TALK TO MOM."
(I bang the table and everyone shocked and I got up from the chair)
Yn:"MR KIM SEOKJIN I DON'T LIKE ANYONE SHOUTING AND CUTTING MY WORDS YOU BETTER UNDERSTAND. Mrs park please see no body leaves without eating."
(With that i left from there)
Mom:"this is all my fault."
Mr kim:"don't worry everything will be alright."

Time skip

Everyone after sometime came to the living room I was reading some papers and after reading those papers i smirk and close them and looke up

Yn:"so as everyone is here so lets come to the main point as you are going to stay here,
So there are total 6 floor in this mansion 2 underground and three up , the top floor is mine and no one is allowed to enter there without permission, there are total 4 gym in this mansion 1 in my floor in second floor one in your floor and one in second floor. first floor weapons, music ,dance and play room There is car parking.In the second underground floor contains the big security room where we will work . You will stay at the 3rd floor. There is the lift here your rooms also contains weapons room there is also one pool inside the house."

Jk:"why not 4th floor. Why can we not go there."
Yn:"no means no."
Rm:"but why ."
Iu:"rm please."
Yn:"there are two reasons one is not present and second i don't think it's necessary yo tell you all and do not rome in my house....."
Mom:"yn this is not the way to talk to your brother."(she shouted)
Yn:"correction Mrs mi... Sorry correction here also Mrs Kim they are not my brother they are step brothers and as I am min you don't have any rights to shout on me cause you are standing i..."
Jhope:"this is not the way to talk...."
Yn:"are you deaf or what haven't you heard what I have said in the dining room to jin."(burst in anger)
Mom:"but yn..."
Yn:"no but .... If i have came in your house they have definitely put a lot of rules on me right."(looked towards BTS)
Mr kim:"yn daughter."
Yn:"sorry sir i am not your daughter."(calm and polite tone)
Iu:"yn...."

Before IU could say anything we heard a noise everyone turned towards the noise some become happy, some shocked, some nervous and about me i smirk .
.
.
.

What do you think whom they saw
.
.
.
Now what will happen
.
.
.
.*till than be happy.*
.
.
.*do not forget to vote , follow and specially comment.*
.
.
.
*Please comment, hope you like it.*
.