Chapter:15 💜Fight🥷🏻💜

Time skip

YN pov

( We come to living room)

Jhope:"wow princess you sing and dance very well."
YN:" thanks oppa........Mrs Park I need one pack of banana milk."
Jk :"me to "
H.m:" ok wait a while"
Yn:"why do you need banana milk"
Jk:" because I am stronger than you"
Yn:" are you challenging me "
H.m:" ok so here you go"[ After drinking milk]
Yn:" ok lets go to gym the boxing area"
IU:"why"
Yn:" because jungkook has challenged me"
Jin:" no princess, he is stronger than you "
Jhope:"yes yn he is a muscle bunny"
Yn:" oppa dont for got that i saved your muscle bunny"
Jk:" he....."
???:" wait ! Before you fight with him fight from me"

We heard the voice so we turned around and saw JB

Author pov

JB actually he is the brother of the dead mafia . And they have an enemy relationship with BTS but during an mission YN killed his brother . So today when he got the chance , so he attacked YN.

YN pov

Jk :"what are you doing here JB"
V:"and who do you come inside"
Yn:" you all know him" (cold tone)
Jhope:" Yn princess its not what you are "
Jb:" just stop this nonsence and Yn lets fight let me talk my revange"
Mom:"what is happening here and JB what are you doing here"
Jb:" oh........ Ni aunti so you are also here looks like daughter and mother reunion has been done "
Mr Kim:"JB get out of here "
Jb:" no I ca...."
Yn:"stop" (i shouted in anger )
Jin:" but Yn ......"
Yn:" i said stop everyone.....and JB lets fight"

{The fight started} (* Scott Adkins VS Amy Johnstan*)
** Watch the video and read**

Jb:" ok
Everyone :" YN be carefull"
Jb:"  ahhh..."
Suga :" yn be carefull"
Jimin :" YN come back"
RM:"YN"
Mom:" YN please leave him , and come back"
Mr kim :" yn please stop"
Jhope:" YN he is stronger than you"
Jungkook:' YN let me fight with him"
Jin :" YN please stop , he is hurting you"
V:" YN please leave him"
Jb:"yn leave it now you cant win from me"
Everyone:"Yn" (they started crying)
Yn:"ahh......Mr. wang (head gaurd ) what do you think huh you can never win from me you jerk ,now take this ........what do you think this lamp will save you huh ,never "
Jb :"you will be dead yn"
Yn :"lets see who will die .......now what JB "
Everyone:"YN ....no:"
Jb:"now what will you say YN.....bye"

He kick you and started going by throwing the sward but suddenly you got up took the sword and slide inside his stomach from the back 3-4 times and from the left side Sara came running and poke her teeth in JB neck and JB died .
Then I slowly turn towards them and then I felt my vision getting blurr ,and the last thing I heard was them shouting my name and then I faint.

Everyone pov ( expect yn)

When she faint all of them ran towards her
Suga :"yn...yn please wake up (cryingI)
Iu:"yn wake up you can't leave us (crying)
Enwoo :"yn wake up"  (crying)

Jackson:"jungkook please call the doctor   crying"
Jungkook:"Yes hyung"  (said while panicking)

We all were panicking and on the other hand yn was not opening her eyes . Suga picked yn in bridal style and take her to his room  because yn floor is locked  and can only be opened by her Eye scan

Jungkook :"yn..hyung doctor is here"
Doctor:"can you all go out for a while "

We all came out mom was crying badly . We all were also crying. After sometimes the doctor came out .

Jin:" doctor how is my sister "
Jungkook:"yes doctor tell us how is she "
Jhope:" doctor did she woke up "
IU :"is the wound very deep "
Doctor yes she is ok now . No she did not wake up . Yes she is having a deep wound but I have a question to ask from you guys ....."
IU:" yes doctor please ask"
Doctor :"was she have any childhood problem."
Mom:" n.."(was interrupted by)
Jackson:" yes doctor she is having breathing problem and it get worst when when she cries because she is also having alergy from tears.., but she was not taking medicines "
Everyone except IU Enwaoo and Jackson and Doctor :"WHAT...... she is having allergy from tears and having breathing problem"
IU :"yes, but she was taking her medicine "
Doctor:"no i she is not taking her medicine from last 2 months approx ....and this because of stress........here I am giving you some medicines and she will not wake up approx 1 to 2 days and I will recommend you to not shift her "
Iu:" ok doctor "
Jungkook :"doctor please here I will leave you"

Jk left will doctor and we all went inside

Mom:" why haven't you told me that she was having alergy "
Jackson:" because you were not intrested in knowing what is going in her life"
Iu:" Jackson please.....aunty we....."

(she was about to say somthing but her words was cutted by a voice at the same time jungkook also entered and when they turned around to see they say yn waking up every one was shocked expect her friends because they know who she is ..she already have many more deep wounds than this and she recovered very fast thats the reason that she woke up this early.  )

YN POV

when I woke up felling a lot of pain in my stomach and heard mom was asking the question from them about my health ....so i answered

Yn:" what Enwoo is saying is right"
Mom:" yn please dont say like that"( with this she hold my hands because I got up from bed)
Yn:" Mrs Kim leave my hand"( burning whith anger but speak slowly )
Mom:" yn please..."
Yn:"LEAVE MY FUCKING HAND MRS KIM YERIN"( i shouted making every one flitch but what happened next made every one shocked)

Mrs Kim slapped me and i was about to fall on the floor and make me stand with his support and he was jimin oppa 

*Please comment down and please support.*
.
.
*Next episode
???:" what happened to her"
???:" we dont know"
.
.
*What do you think what will happen next.....what will happen to yn*
.
.
💜💜💜hope you guys like the story💜💜💜 *
.
*💜💜💜Please support vote and follow please just do see and go it take a lot of effort to write it💜💜💜*
.
*💜💜💜please also comment about what you think about the story and what else I can do💜💜💜*
.
*💜💜💜 Stay safe stay happy💜💜💜*