Chapter:9 💜 Revenge 💜

Hey

YN pov

When someone called me from behind, i saw there was Blackpink.

Blackpink pov

We have seen yn dancing ohh my god she slayed it , she is so wonderful.

Jennie :"hey yn you slayed it girl "
Lisa :"yes yn "
Rose :"do you want to come with us for clubbing"
Jisoo :"it is after two days"
Yn :"ohh why not we all will come"
Jennie :"all the students from the school will be there"
Yn :"ok , ..... Fir now bye 👋"
Blackpink :"bye"

Yn pov

We were about to leave but i heard a shout. Btw IU Enwaoo and Jackson were gone to the parking already. I went towards the direction of the sound , i saw atleast 10 men's looking like body guard all wearing black, but my eyes widened when i saw jhope on the ground . I went towards him running.

Yn:"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING"
???:"Little girl this is not the places to play"
Yn:"ohh yhea but sorry but i wanted to play"

Before he could react i started fighting, they are very strong. But fortunately IU Enwaoo and Jackson came .

A.3.t:"YN"
??:"why do you want to save him"
YN:"BECAUSE HE IS MY BROTHER YOU DAME FUCKING MAN"

We were fighting hopefully we defeated them , my lips side was blending. I ran toward jhope and put his head on my legs .

Yn:"hey... Are you ok "
Jhope:"y..yn... Ahhh ... Tha.. thankyou."
Iu:"hey please Don't close your eyes."
Yn :"let me pick him up we should go home."

I picked him up from one side and Jackson from other. We were taking him towards our bike but

???:"YOU BITCH."

I turned to see who said than , but before i could see i felt a slap on my face , which cause blood in my lips to flow more.

Suga:"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BROTHER ."

ohh so he was the one who slapped me.

Jin:"leave her let's first take jhope back home."

With that they took jhope from my hand and took him. I was very angry how could they just slap Mr without knowing the truth. Than something came in my mind and i smirk.

IU:"yn are you ok."
Enwaoo:"how can they do this."
Jackson :"yn.... Why are you smirking ... Stop you are looking crepe." (He said with making weird faces and we laughed a little)

BTS pov

We were so mad right now we know yn don't like us but how can she do this .

Right now we are home and doctor is talking care of jhope

Doctor:"he is ok there are some wounds but they will go but he has i high fever , i will give some medicine, let him take rest and take care of him."
Jin:" let me show you the way."

Author pov

After the doctor left jin hyung came we went inside jhope room and saw and they were coming down stairs when
Tae was lifted up side down.

Tae : AHHHHHHH

BTS were shock to see what happened suddenly when we heard something broking and someone laughing

We saw IU Enwaoo and Jackson were sitting but yn she was laughing like a maniac.
We saw jk new ps5  broken, he ran towards it

Jk:"ynnn what have you done this  ."

When jk was shouting we saw a flying pan comming towards BTS they all got aside except Jin . The flying pan hit his face

Jin:"yhhh my face ."

We all started running. Suga hyung wents towards the pool area and got pushed inside the pool.

Rm who was sitting in the tired of running felt someone catching his legs. He got afraid and stand up to walk but his leg slipped because the nought was tied with each other. 

Now the left ok one was jimin

Jimin:"y.yn i am your brother right. I am sorry please leave me."

Hearing what he said yn started laughing . Yn was holding the Celine t.shirt which she took it from his wardrobe she tear his shirt apart she took hir rings and broke them with the use of hammer.

BTS except jhope:"YNNNNN."

Seeing the fuse in the house yn IU Enwaoo and Jackson laughed and went to there rooms

TIME skip

BTS pov

We were right no in jhope's room. And we saw him slowly waking up.

Jhope:"hyung."
Jin:"hobe are you ok ."
Jhope:"hyung yn .. yn were is she." ( his fever was not fully gone)
V:"see hyung what she did to our hyung."
Jhope:"no she did not do anything, our rivel gang attack me but she saved me "
BTS:"WHAT."
Jhope:"why what happened why are you all shouting."
Suga:"i.. i slapped her."
Jhope:"What why"
Suga:"I am sorry"
Jhope:"I need to go to her"
Rm:"No you can't your fever is not over till yet"
Jhope:"No I need to go"

YN pov

We were sitting in the living room than we heard some noise when i turned towards it i saw jhope coming in the living room and everyone tried to stop him but he was not listening. I stood up and went neer the stairs. His leg slip when he was in last second stair

Everyone:"JHOPE."

but i was fast enough to catch him.
Yn :"hey jhope are you ok why have you came out off your room you still have fever."
jhope :"Yn......"

After that he said something that made BTS shocked.
.
.
.
Guys what do you think he said
.
.
💜💜💜hope you guys like the story💜💜💜 *
.
*💜💜💜Please support vote and follow please just do see and go it take a lot of effort to write it💜💜💜*
.
*💜💜💜please also comment about what you think about the story and what else I can do💜💜💜*
.
*💜💜💜 Stay safe stay happy💜💜💜*