Chapter:20 💜Once Again💜

Previous episode

Jungkook:"I am sorry yn I don't mean this it was all just a prank we were...."

I was stopped when I see the dark orb in yn eyes

New episode

YN pov

I was sad that my whole efforts were wasted but when jungkook said that it all was just a prank that make me very angry.

Yn:" what have you said Jungkook"
Jungkook:"......."
Yn:" I ASKED WHAT HAVE YOU SAID "
Jungkook:"i..it was a..all ....a .. prank"
Yn:" IT WAS A PRANK HUH .DO YOU KNOW THAT HOW MUCH BAD DID I JUST FELL RIGHT NOW AND ALL OF THE WERE ALOS INCLUDED IN THE PLAN. AM I LOOKING LIKE A JOKE TO YOU."
Jimin :"yn w."
Yn:" SHUT UP.....WHAT IF I HAD DONE THE SAME THING. HOBI OPPA"
Hobi:" yes princess"
Yn:"YOU ARE THE FIRST ONE WHOME I CALL OPPA BUT YOU ALSO DID THE SAME DID YOU NOT THINK ABOUT ME EVEN FOR ONCE."
Dad:" leave it dear"
Yn:"I am sorry"

I started to cry and ran towards the stairs and hobi oppa ran towards me from behind

Hobi:" princess please listen to me "

Yn:" leave my hand"( i walk out off his grip )
Hobi:" oppa is sorry princess"
Yn:"dont follow me"( i started walking more fast )
Hobi:" y....ahhhh"

than I heard the sound of someone falling down the stairs and I got frozen on my spot.

BTS pov expect hobi

When we heard the sound and we turned to see that jhope was on the floor with the pool of blood flowing from his head and yn was standing on the stairs back facing us

Bts:" hobi / hyung"
A.3.T:" oppa / hyung"
Mon and Dad:" hobi"
RM :"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE THIS YN IT WAS NOT SUCH A BIG DEAL"
Yn:" i..."(crying )
Suga:" SHUT UP YN"( angry)
Jin:" ITS NOT THE TIME TO TALK LETS TAKE HIM TO THE HOSPITAL"
V:" hyung please open your eyes"

Author pov

Mrs Kim slapped her

Mom:" you are such a useless brat yn see what have you done "
Yn:" mom i....."
Tae:" JUST SHUT UP YN"
Jungkook:"IT WAS NOT THAT MUCH BEIG DEAL THAT YOU PUSHED HYUNG FROM THE STAIRS"
Yn:"opp...."
Jimin:" DONT CALL US OPPA WE ARE NOT YOUR OPPA AND WE ARE NOT YOUR FAMILY"
Tae:"ACCEPTING YOU WAS JUST OUR MISTAKE"

With that they all took hobi and went out expect yn and Jungkook

Yn came towards jungkook and put her hand on Jungkook shoulder.

Yn:" jungkook i really did not...."

Before she could speak Jungkook pushed her towards the wall and he hold her neck and hang her in the air . And now yn was chocking and once again she was felling the same truma as before.

Jungkook:"BECAUSE OFF YOU WE HAVE TO FACE THIS IF ANYTHINK HAPPNED TO MY BROTHER I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU REMEMBER"

He was chocking yn very badly but she was not pushing him because she was already in shock and the brothers she accepted as her family a little while ago they were doing this to her

On the same time IU , Enwoo , Jackson came inside. MR Kim came inside to took his phone but the view he has seen infront ofhis eyes it was not acceptable . He ran towards them and pulled Jungkook away. But in anger Jungkook did not realise anything.

Iu , Enwaoo, Jackson make yn stand. And Mr kim punched Jungkook for what he did. He did not said much because his first priority was hobi right now and he took jungkook with him to the hospital.

Yn pov

I was totally in shocked because what just happened

Yn:" iu i have not pushed him"
Iu:" i know yn she touched my hand and felt that i was having fever let me bring the medicine "
Jackson :"I will bring some water"
Enwaoo :"yn your leg is bleeding and you have got the dark marks in your neck to let me tell IU to bring her whole medical kit"

No one is there again I think I just think alsot and made them my family. Jimin said dont call them oppa. Jungkook just almost killed me right now. But no body was ready to hear the story of my side.All of there words were romming in my mind . Suddenly I took my phone called the diver and went to the airport and left for America I need some space right now.

A.3.T

When we came back after taking the stuff we went for . Yn was no where to be found.

Time skip

We were finding yn everywhere in the city for last 5 hours but she is no where to be found and no one knows that only guards told as that she went away from the car and also left the driver here only.IU started crying . We went back to the living room and we saw a letter that says
No kim is allowed here

Iu:" where didi she go "
Enwaoo :"dont worry she will come back "
Iu:" when, where, in which state, dont you know she went in depression for three fucking years . "
Jackson :"let me call Jin hyung maybe she went there"
Iu:" no you can't...yn will not like it....after what they didi today they almost killed her...I should have not agreed them being the family "
Enwaoo :"IU calm down"

Enwoo hugged her and while crying she slept and he placed her in her room. And Jackson was trying to contact Jin hyung and Enwoo was trying to hack yn phone but both failed on their work.

They were so worried and was not knowing what is going to happen next . They cant tell caption even because they know that he will get panick and angry and will scold them.

*Please comment down and please support.*
.
.
*
Next episode
???:"where is she"
???:"get out of here none of you is allowed here"
.
.
*What do you think what will happen next.....what will happen to yn*
.
.
💜💜💜hope you guys like the story💜💜💜 *
.
.
*💜💜💜please also comment about what you think about the story and what else I can do💜💜💜*
.
.
*💜💜💜 Stay safe stay happy💜💜💜*