Chapter:12 💜 suspicious 💜

Time skip

Now we reached to hospital and we reached there and i got treated . Others were still not here . Than the doctor came out and said.

Before he could say anything everyone else came and I can see iu was crying and hobi hyung and Jin hyung was also look tensed .others were also have some unreadable expression but I think not for yn.

Author pov

IU:" Enwaoo Jackson how is yn , is she ok nothing happened right."( She asked while crying)
Enwaoo :" calm down IU let the doctor tell first you know she is strong "
Doctor:" she has lost blood. But she is ok now. She has got hairline fracture in her hand it will get heal in two weeks. I would like to fit her diet. And i will give some medicine to please take care her to take the medicine on time she is sleeping for now if you want than you can go and meet her"
Jackson:" ok thank you doctor, but do me one more favour, please check him also"( he said pointing towards jungkook)
Doctor:" ok"

After that the doctor check jungkook and told there is nothing serious. Just some scratches and swelling, he give some medicine, and told they will get in few days.

As the doctor again came and told

Doctor:" so it's already late at night and I think that any three of you should stay also should go home or if you wanted me you can see her while she's sleeping "

after the doctor said this he went away jimin, v, RM , suga went away as they were not interested here anymore but jungkook, Jin and J-Hope stayed Jackson and Enwaoo told IU to go back home as she will fall ill . Enwaoo and Jackson went to buy some medicines while Jungkook , Jin and jhope went inside the room of yn.

Jungkook:" I'm sorry I don't know that this will happen and she will rise her life to save me"

Jin:" i know we have a special place for her in her heart but because of her we cannot ignore yn, she is very kind hearted , she is just like her. maybe has some reason behind her coldness"

Jhope:" you are right Jin hyung you know when she saved me and called me oppa i bearly see her face but I can see the worry she was having for me. The next day when she called me oppa it was a great feeling. I really felt to hug her and keep her in my embrace forever and protect her."

Jin:" yes we she called me oppa and cooked the food for me i also felt the same thing but you know the food she cooked was very delicious."

Jungkook:"I also want a sister and she's all perfect . I accepted her when we first met as I want a sister from a long time but I didn't say anything because you all didn't accept her, it's just that I just won't have a race but I didn't knew that this will happen."

As jungkook said this something came in Jin mind and he was turned into a mafia mode

Jin:" let's go home we need to discuss something important."

We were about to turn when Enwaoo and Jackson entered the room .

Enwaoo:"hyung."
Jin:"Enwaoo so you came I was about to call you , we are going home jk is also injured we will come after few hours but before yn wake up."
Jackson:"ok hyung."
jhope:"you both also take care of your self ok."

Saying that we three left from the we sit in the car and we went back home.

Time skip

BTS pov

At home

Now everyone of us is in the living room in the house. And everyone was boiling in anger.
Jin:"this is too much off them"
Rm:"they have attack us two times"
Jhope:" and they have also hurt yn also"
Suga:" now we need to teach them a lesson "
Jimin:" and let them remind who we are"
Everyone:" we are bangtan"( in the most scariest voice)

Author pov

withe that they all started to get ready (* btw let me tell you right now they are at their own house*) there guards started to put the guns bomb and every necessary things thin the car.
And after few min they all got ready.

And now they were on their mafia mode

Rm:" is everyone ready"
Everyone:" yes"
Jin:" is the plan ready"
Rm:"yes"
Suga:"ok so lets go"

They all left the home in the mid of the night they reached into the old under-construction build which is mostly used by mafia when they deal.

They all came outside the building. They put on their Bluetooth on .

Rm:" get set at you place we are getting inside in few seconds......... Go

Saying this they all wen inside the building they were a bit far from eachother. Everyone stating firing and in few min they all finished all the men out their, nd they all came together and get inside the main hall of the building. And everyone got alert and they saw a man sitting on the chair and alot of men near.

???:" ohh so you all finally came".
Jimin:" stop talking that nonsense bitch today you are dead meet."
Jungkook:" how dare you hurt us and our sister."(he shouted)
???:"ohhhh caring for your sister haaaa..........guards attack "

When that men said this all this men's attack BTS but bangtan being bangtan , they killed them all in few min

And jk went towards him and started beating that men also. And all the BTS surrounded him, but then too that men laugh. jin hold his collar

Jin:" tell me how do you know our sister"
???:" there are many things I knew about her. And there are many things you don't know about her and when you will come to know you will be shocked.
Jhope:" what the hell do you mean hua."

But before he could say anything BTS heard a gun shot sound and the man infront of them was dead they all look around who did this but they did not found anyone.

They all left for there home when they reached their home they all went to there own room and got fresh up and when to yn house but while they were in the car they were only thinking what was that man about to tell them.

Jin:"some one is behind all this we need to find out."
V:"yes other wise it will cause us trouble for us in future"
Suga:"but... What was he about to tell to us"
Jhope:"I don't know and i don't give a fuck I just don't want anyone to hurt my little baby sister."

Some agreed but some were still confused about their feelings.
.
.
(1150 words)
.
.
Please comment down and please support.
.
.
What do you think what was he about to tell to them , and what will happen next.
.
.
💜💜💜hope you guys like the story💜💜💜 *
.
*💜💜💜Please support vote and follow please just do see and go it take a lot of effort to write it💜💜💜*
.
*💜Guys i have started a new story please go and check out it is also about BTS.💜 💜 Best Friends.💜
.
*💜💜💜please also comment about what you think about the story and what else I can do💜💜💜*
.
*💜💜💜 Stay safe stay happy💜💜💜*