Chapter:4 💜Met again💜

With that left from there and went to our class and there i see IU Jackson and Enwaoo sitting. I sit beside IU . After few minutes one of the seven guy entered the class and stand near me , i look up

Yn:"what."
Jk:"this us my seat."
Yn:"what is your name."
Jk:"Jeon. .. Jeon Jungkook."
Yn:"what. Jungle Book."
Jk:"JUNGKOOK."(he shouted)
After hearing his name I stand up from my seat look at the chair all around i looked at the table all around and sat back at the chair .
Yn:"I don't see your name written anywhere in this season it means this is not your seat."
Jk:"you."
Yn:"what."

He looked towards at me with anger in his eyes. He was about to say something to me. But the teacher entered

Teacher:"Good morning students."
Everyone:"Good morning miss."
Teachers:"Mr jungkook why are you standing there."
Jk:"She is on my seat."
Teacher:"sit on another seat."
Jk:"whatever."
Saying that he went to sit on another seat than teacher called us out to introduce our self.
Yn:"hi my name is yn."()
Iu:"hi my name is Iu."(with small smile)
Jackson:"hi my name is Jackson."(with small smile)
Enwaoo :"hi my name is Enwaoo."(with small smile)

Jk pov
Ohh so her name is yn

With that we all got back to our place. the whole class that jungkook guy was seeing me with the rage in his eyes.

Time skip

Yn:"guys you all go take my lunch too i am coming in few min."
I went to washroom and see two girls getting bullied
Yn:"hey you two what are you doing."
???:"that's none of your business."(yn slapped her)
Yn :"just get the hell out of here (Both girls ran away) here."(I passed my hands)
??&??:"thank you."
Yn:"btw my name is yn."
Lisa:my name is Lisa and her Rose"."
Rose:"can we be friends."
Yn:"ok........ So lets go to the canteen."
We reached to the canteen and we both were sitting to the table next to each other
IU:"yn what took you so much time."
Yn:"nothing, let's eat."
We were eating peacefully when I feel something cold in my head and i saw every one was shocked and i was boiling with anger. I turned and saw the same girls from the washroom.
??:" opss sorry my hand got silp."
Than i took my hot chocolate and pour over her
Yn:"guys see someone is so hot here but not more than my anger."(I said that every one started laughing)
YN:"stop everyone there is so many things to see."

I grabbed her hair and banged her head hard on the table she fall down. Everyone gasped. Than i again make her stand i puncher her nose she again fall on the ground and her nose started bleeding and the other two girls ran from there.

Yn:"now see every one messing with me my group and those two girls (pointing towards Lisa and rose)with out any reason than this is what the consequences gone be it was just the trailor."
principal:"what happened to my daughter, who the hell did this."
Yn:"me any problem Mr kang."
principal :"n..no ma....maam."
Yn :"if next time this happens your daughter will be in more worst condition. UNDERSTOOD."
principal :"y...yes maam."
Yn :"good.... Guys let's go."
With that we all left the canteen

BTS pov

We entered the canteen and every one started shouting our name we ignored it and went too our seat
Jimin:"that girl kick me so hard . My arm is still paining."
Jk:"yn."
V:"what."
Jk:"that girl name is yn."
Rm:"how do you know."
Jk:"she was in my class and( he told everything to them what happened)."
Jhope:"wow she is really savage."
Jin:"yes more than suga."
Suga:"huh ... What did you said."(he just woke up from sleep)
Jin:"I said tha....."
Jin hyung was cut off from the noise. We all turned are head towards the direction of noise we saw that a girl maybe our one of the fan girl poured the water on that yn named girl. But what we further see that was more shocking. Yn poured her hot chocolate on her she banged her head on the table. She punched her nose and that girl nose started bleading. The principal came we fid not hear what she said but the principal was looking afraid from her and after that she went away.
Jimin:"she is really something.
Rm:"yhea."
Jin:"she is more savage than suga."
Suga:"yes you are a right hyung."

Time skip

Yn pov

Now the college was finished and we came back to and after sometimes Sara came to me ,i know she wants to go out. So i changed into this.

With that we went out we roam to the jungle a bit and than i want to go to the cafe so i also took Sara with me

With that we went out we roam to the jungle a bit and than i want to go to the cafe so i also took Sara with me. After half an our we reached cafe.

 After half an our we reached cafe

I got out of the car. But when Sara came kout very one was shocked but I let her back in side the car.
I went inside the cafe and guss what i again met them . I met BTS against there were sitting at the last seat of the cafe. I went and took a seat far from there.

Yn:"excuse me I was an ice Americano please ."
Waiter:" yes miss please wait few min I will be back with your order."(bowed)

After few min i got my order. After few more min I hear an loud shout. I turned my head towards the noise. I see BTS standing near the counter . And one of them who look so grumpy like grandpa was holding the collar of the waiter and the manager was trying to stop him .

???:"you fucking bitch you spilled the drink on me ."
Waiter:"soo.....sorry.....sir. ."

The waiter already said sorry but he was not listening he was again and again I have a lot of it i banged the table . Now everyone attention was on me . I got up from my seat and went to them they all were having cold , angry and scary look.

Yn:" I think you have already heard he has said sorry now you should leave ."(* Btw i should tell you yn is 1.78m tall*)
???:" i think you should stay out of this."
jimin:"Suga hyung leave her ."

Ohh so his name is suga.
Yn:"i think you heard me."
Suga:"no I didn't ( he again turned his face towards the waiter) you ruined my dam experience clothes."

Listening his reply my mind got ulter. I took a iced Americano and throw it on him.all of them including the whole cafataria was looking to me with shock. Than i took my wallet took out 1000$ and throwed them on his face was looking at me with the hell angry face.

Suga:"you bitch."

He was about to slap Mr I got allert but before he could touch me we heard a loud and dangerous roar .
We all turned and see........

Everyone except yn:"what the fuck is this."
.
.
.
.
Whome do think they saw.
.
.
.
* hope you guys like the story *
.
*Please support vote and follow please just do see and go it take a lot of effort to write it*
.
*please also comment about what you think about the story and what else I can do*
.
* Stay safe stay happy*