Chapter:13 💜 Unknowingly 💜

Hi💜💜💜 lovely readers. I am sorry for the late post🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻, my exams just held and after that i got busy so i was unable to post but now i am back and here is the next part hobe you like it ✨✨✨

Happiest new year 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉hope you achieve whatever you want this year💖💖💖💯💯💯💥💥💥

They were thinking but the things were not cleared them . The time passed they just went to your house but not everyone Jin and J Hope went to the hospital to see you ,Rm has some important work in the company so he went, Jungkook was very very guilty so he too went home else jimin ,  V, Suga were  having no interest so they went back home.

Jin pov

We came to the hospital and we go to the room where yn  was there we saw that yn was about to wake up in there Enwaoo and Jackson they were cuddling and sleeping on the couch in the room slowly yn woke up i went near her and I asked her

Jin:"hey are you ok ."
Yn:"ohh yes oppa I am ok.'
Hobi:"you seems healthy now."
Yn:" yes i am fine btw where is everybody else and jungkook, jungkook where is he is he ok , he did not get hurt right"

As she remembered about jungkook she started to panick so jhope hugged her to let her calm down

Hobi:"he is ok yn he is totally fine ."
Yn:"ohh ok, jinni oppa i want to go home it sucks here staying in the bed"
Jin:"ok wait let me go ask the doctor and fulfill the formalities ok."
Yn:" ok oppa go and come fast."

With that I went away.

Author pov

After Jin was gone hobi went to wake up Enwaoo and Jackson. After some time Jin came na with the doctor and Jin fulfill the responsibility and now yn was discharged and they went to home.

Time skip

Reached home

Jin and Jackson helped yn to come out from the car and they went inside the home. As they went inside IU came running and hugged yn and yn shouted

Yn:"AHHHHHHHHHH."

IU hearing yn shouted backed away

IU:" i am sorry yn. Are you ok."(said while crying)
Yn:" omo this don't hurt that much but do you know that you look more beautiful when you cry , i will surely die in your beauty one day." (Said dramatically)

Hearing yn talk four of them laughed

Iu :"you brat just wait I will teach you a lesson."

They were about to start running but Enwaoo caugh IU and Jackson cough yn and Jin said

Jin:" ok ok that's enough for now lets go inside."

They all went in the living room and there jungkook and others was sitting. Jungkook was hanging his head low but .

Yn:"  jungkook are you ok"( as he heard her was he looked up his eyes got teary and he stand up and went towards yn)
Jungkook:" I am sorry yn because of me you have to face this all"
Yn:" it's ok see I am totally fine .

She said while spinning around unknowingly everyone was having smile in their face. She was about to fall but jungkook catch her.

Jungkook:" I can see how much fine you are go and rest in your room"
Yn:" yes sir ...... Lets go guys"

Saying that she went to IU room with IU ,Enwaoo and Jackson . And others also went to there respective rooms.

**They will have a talk they as you know they are bff from childhood**

Time skip

Rm pov

I was roaming in the house with the phone in my hand I was searching few books to read because here I don't have any books and the one I bought with me are already over in I was just going to the living room when I heard someone shout as and I was bumped in someone's the person was about to fall but I catch her hand and make her and stand properly.

Yn:" yhea namjoon what are you looking at the phone."
Rm:" nothing important."
Yn:" tell me maybe I can help you."
Rm:"ammm... I was just ordering some books bec...."
Yn:" follow me."

She started walking after few steps she turned back

Yn." Come on start following me already."

She said and I start following her not far but while walking with her I was observing her . She was not like what we thought of her and there us something we don't know about her. In fer second we reached a room yn went inside and following her i also went inside and there i saw a big library with many books.

**Don't mind if it's to big 😅😅😅. It just a room**

Yn:"so rm this is the liberary you can read there are many books in here, i will also sit here for some time."

When she said that i also took a book and sat there but in my mind yn was going on and i was looking at her .

Rm:"yn."
Yn:"yes."
Rm:"Thankyou so much you saved my brothers two time . You are not like what we thought. I am really sorry about mine and my brothers behaviour. Please forgive me."
Yn:" it's ok . Everyone have their own thinking it's not important that everyone will only like . Out there are many people who hate me . And being elder than me you should not ask for forgiveness."

Author pov

Hearing this namjoon felt more guilt . Being mafia it was a new experience and felling for him but somewhere he like it because he understood that unknowingly but yn has become a very important person in their life , but the only difference is some has accepted the reality some didn't .

Being more guilty he hang his head low as he heard
Yn:"oppa."

He smiled hearing that and stood up and hugged her and smiled. Yn also smiled it was the most precious moment for Namjoon . And like everyone else he also promised to protect her sister.
.
.
Next episode:
Yn:"yhhhh are you blind."
????:"I am not the one blind here is you."
.
Please comment down and please support.
.
.
What do you think what was he about to tell to them , and what will happen next.
.
.
💜💜💜hope you guys like the story💜💜💜 *
.
*💜💜💜Please support vote and follow please just do see and go it take a lot of effort to write it💜💜💜*
.
*💜Guys i have started a new story please go and check out it is also about BTS.💜 💜 Best Friends.💜
.
*💜💜💜please also comment about what you think about the story and what else I can do💜💜💜*
.
*💜💜💜 Stay safe stay happy💜💜💜*