Chapter:23 💜Back to America 💜

TXT introduction

TXT are the cousins of YN from her father's side and they also handle the business and are also the Mafia in the second position but YN don't know about it because they rarely meet eachother.

Yn pov

After the meeting was finished TXT went back to their home and I manage with one of my workers who has leaked the information about my collaborations to the other companies and fire her and getting its to her that she will not be getting the job in anyother company now. before that only I send my private for IU Enwaoo and Jackson. And i was tired and it was already late so I went to sleep in the room which is connected to my office.

Next morning
I got up at 6 in the morning and I got ready as I was already in the office I went to my office room.

This is what I wore------>

As now it was already the time for IU Enwaoo and Jackson to arrive I send  Juily to go and attend them on time

As now it was already the time for IU Enwaoo and Jackson to arrive I send Juily to go and attend them on time. And I went back to home as my work was already finished and it was already 3:00 p.m.

Iu pov

We reached the Airport at 3:30. Juily came to attend us and she told us something which made us worried about yn.

Juily:"Good evening mam and there are few things I want to tell you about yn maam "
Iu:" yes tell "
Juily:" ma'am actually she is working herself very much, she is not taking her food and is looking ill because of illness"
Iu:" okay thank you for telling I'll take care of that"
Juily :"okay mam "

and behind our back BTS Mr and Mrs kim were also coming we were about to go when Jungkook spoke.

Jungkook:"What about US where will we go "
Iu:"that's none of our concern you should know where you staying at your coming all the way here"
Juily:"Actually ma'am yn maam told us to book a room with the name jhope in our hotel "

Author pov

Iu took the key from Juily hand and handed over two hobi .

Iu:" a room for you good luck "

saying that IU went the way with Enwaoo and Jackson .

Yn mansion in America --->

they reached tothe mansion at 4:30 and they went inside the maid greeted them and they asked for yn from the maid

they reached tothe mansion at 4:30 and they went inside the maid greeted them and they asked for yn from the maid ... They were about to answer but stopped when they saw yn coming from upstairs wear in glasses and as she was right the way working.
And this is what yn wear--->(this is my actual pic 😅😅)(BTS_daughter_2)

Iu:" yn"

As IU called yn she looked at them

Yn:"ohh hi.. you all are hear"(cold and normal tone)
Jackson:"WHY ... WHY DID YOU DISAPPEAR FOR THE THERE DON'T YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE WERE......WE SEARCH YOU EVER WHERE....AND YOU ARE TALKING TO US LIKE THIS "
Enwaoo:"hey Jackson calm down"
Jackson:"NO SHE SHOULD KNOW THAT WE SUFFERED TO SH..."

before he could speak anything further yn hugged him and he paused there... after few min when he realised he slowly hugged her back. And after few min she stand straight.

Yn:"i will tell you what happened that night first you all sit you all must be tired"

After that everything one settled down on the sofa

Enwaoo:"no tell us otherwise I will beat you "
Yn:"actually on that they when you all went I was unable to think anything else I just want some fresh air I was unable to think anything else.....on that time i got the call from Juily and she told me that there is the problem in the company actually someone leaked the information so I need to be there and have to sign the new collaborations too and I need some fresh air too thats why I went from there as fast as possible"
Jackson:"why were you not picking the phone......did caption know about this all"
Yn:"i did not pick up the call because I was busy...and yes captain know about this all a.."

Before she could speak any further she was hit hard from the back of her head

Yn :"ouch"
Iu:"you are not eating food and not taking medicines either right"
Yn:"who told you"
Iu:" Juily told me "
Yn:"she ... She is my secretary... wait I will tell you tomorrow"(in low tone)
Iu:" will you eat properly or not "
Yn:"yes i will"

Before they could talk any further Jackson took yn leg in his hand while he sat on the floor

Jackson:"your scar did not went"
Yn:"it will go away don't worry now you all go tomorrow is the party in the Min hotal at the roof top. You dress are ther in your room ."

BTS pov

We were at Min hotal and hobi / hyung book more rooms for us in the hotal and we were now in his room only

Rm :"when will be able to meet yn"
Tae:" I don't know hyung...i really miss her"
Jimin:" i regret her what i said to her"
Mr kim" you all should be "

Everyone turned hearing the voice and saw Mr kim standing at the door

Mr kim :" it won't be easy to gain hefr forgiveness.. and i also don't want her to forgive you all easily"
Suga:"dad why are you saying this"
Mr kim:"what I am saying is correct.... You don't deserve after what you all did to her...... Specially you jungkook..... because of you all my daughter suffered...and I am also unable to meet her now because of you all only...."

Everyone lowered there head after listening to him ....after sometime everyone went to there room to sleep but no one was able to sleep because they all were thinking about that day only........
.
.
*Please comment down and please support.*
.
.
💜💜💜hope you guys like the story💜💜💜 *
.
.
*💜💜💜please also comment about what you think about the story and what else I can do💜💜💜*
.
.
*💜💜💜 Stay safe stay happy💜💜💜*