A Day With The Grandparents

Chapter 12
A Day With The Grandparents
Your Point of View
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

<Tuesday>

I stare out the window. Ever since I made friends here, I was hoping my stay would last forever, not less than a week. In fact, it'll probably fly right by because I don't want it to. That's just how life works.

I look over to my grandma. She makes lunch--well, brunch for me. I was up so late talking to Dipper and Mabel on the phone that I wasn't awoken by the alarm clock. Although it was mainly Mabel talking, every now-and-then I could hear Dipper's voice say something. I did have a hard time making out what he said.

"So, (Y/N), we decided all three of us--you, Grandpa, and me--should spend the day together," Grandma says, placing (F/F) in front of me.

"Sure, why not? I mean, I only have a couple days left! I haven't seen much of you two," I answer.

After we finish, we play bingo. We don't actually go to a bingo place; they have their own little bingo game. The cards, these little things that cover the numbers... you get the point. I call out the letters and numbers while playing as well.

"G seven," I say after picking up the ball. I look over to my card. No. I pick up another and say, "B forty."

After about an hour of all of that, we watch some old western and some comedy movies.

When darkness is all we could see outside, we called it a night. Grandma and Grandpa go to their room and I go to mine. I check my phone to see that it's blown up with texts and missed calls from Mabel. After seeing her last text, I decided, even thought it's kind of late, to text back that I'm okay and that I spent all of today with my grandparents. I put it back on charge, even though it didn't need it, and went to sleep.
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

Hi! I'm sorry about the wait. I just couldn't really think of anything. I hope this is okay!

Also, I was creeped out about the coincidence that I wrote this on a Tuesday. Well, bye!