Boop

Chapter 18
Boop
Dipper's Point of View
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

I rush quickly to (Y/N)'s house. Trees cut my face and slap me in the back.

"Ow!" I whine at the twitch that smacks me in the back. "Aha! Finally!" I slide down the hill and run to the house.

"I don't believe," I her (Y/N)'s voice say.

"You're joking! You've got to be joking! If you are, it's not funny!" Mabel's voice argues.

"Sorry..."

"Yeah!" I barge in, pretending I heard nothing. Really, I don't know what they were talking about.

"Dipper!" Mabel exclaims and drags me to a couch, forcing me to sit down.

"Why do you want me sit down...?" I murmur.

"Don't aaassskkkk!" she says cheerfully. She walks over to (Y/N) and whispers something in her ear.

"No..." (Y/N) says. That's all she says before shyly walking to her room.

"(Y/N)!" Mabel chases her.

Well, why am I here?

⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱
"Mabel? (Y/N)?" I call after an hour. Why did I stick around for so long?

"(Y/N), stop denying it!"

"I'm coming in! Both of you are fully dressed, right?!"

"Dipper! Later!"

"No, get in here!" (Y/N) commands, "and smack some since into your sister!"

"Ha! Jokes on you! We both know Dipper's not- OW! Why'd you do that?!"

"If Dipper's not, I will!"

"NOT THAT HARD! I can still feel it stinging my face!"

"Well, sorry."

"No you're not! You're smiling!"

"Umm... girls, can I come in?"

"No!"

"Yes!" They both said their answer in unison.

"Awww!" Mabel squeals.

"I want an answer everyone can agree on... please?"

The door opens to reveal Mabel. She pulls me in and gets out, locking the door. Why does her door lock from the outside?

"Mabel!" I bang my fists against the door. "unlock this door right now!"

"She's not going to."

"I get the point," I say. "What does she want?" (Y/N) looks away, avoiding eye contact. Come on! Let me see your eyes! Wait... I didn't say that out loud, right? (Y/N) giggles. Oh, man! Oh, man! Oh, man!

"You shouldn't worry about it. It's stupid, really."

"What is it?"

"I-i-it's really dumb. Don't even a-ask!" Her face is completely shaded with pink. Now, I really want to know.

"Mhm. I care if it's dumb or not."

"Really, you do."

I shake my head no. (Y/N) signs in defeat and walks over to me. I can feel my face heating up.

"Boop," she says as she touches my nose.

"That was it...?"

"No..."

"Then-" I was cut off by her arms wrapping around my waist. It scared me at first, but then, I come to like it. All my life, I've never wanted a simple hug to last so long.

"I wasn't supposed to do the first part..." she mumbles into my chest.

"I don't care..."

"You can be cold at times..."

"I don't care..."

"You just hate the world, don't you?"

"No... I would've never met a special someone."

⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱
Yay! New update! First of all, over 8K reads?! NO WAY! YOU'RE JOKING! I love all you! Stay fabulous!

FYI, I'm going to try to update more from now on.

I can see the comments now... 'Well, thank God!' 'Really? You can actually do that?!' I'm laughing too hard now. I really love all the comments. They truly make my day. Well, bye! Sorry it was short.