Again?

Chapter 15
Again?
Dipper's Point of View
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

After Soos finally dropped us off at the Mystery Shack, Mabel and I was immediately told to brush our teeth and head up to bed by, surprisingly awake, Grunkle Stan. We do as we were told, mainly because it's late and we're tired.

With my mouth full of toothpaste, I can feel someone watching me. Trying my best not to look scared, I continue brushing anyways.

Mabel washes her toothbrush and mouth as I do the same after her. Yawning, we head to the attic to sleep.

Just as I was about to lie down, that's when it happens... again. The room around me turns black and white, and time stops. I cross my arms in frustration, waiting on that triangle to appear and GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE!

"Woah! No need to be so rude, Pine Tree," he says, laughing, before appearing. I look to the floor with the most you're-not-welcomed-here look I could give. Of course, I probably just look mad or like I'm about to cry. Hopefully, I look more mad than sad.
"Oh, am I getting the silent treatment now? It's not like I stole your girlfriend or anything!" Still, he has that laughing-like tone to his voice. I blush.

"G-girlfriend?" Yeah, out of all he just said, that's what crossed my mind the most.

"Ya' know. (H/C) hair, (E/C) eyes... do I seriously have to continue?!" Okay, Bill's starting to sound like Mabel a little bit.

Then, what he said finally processed into my head.

"What did you do to (Y/N), Bill?!" He laughs at my sudden outburst like the maniac he is.

"Nothing, nothing. I did nothing to your little girlfriend, Pine Tree." I sigh out of relief. "Well, at least not yet."

"I swear, Cipher, if you hurt a hair on her head, I'll-"

"Yeesh, kid, calm down! I was only kidding! Besides, what could you really do to me?"

"I... I..." I stop to think. "Nothing..."

"Exactly!"

"Just leave me alone."

"You want me to leave because you cannot protect the one you love dearly?"

"Leave... JUST LEAVE!" I begin to tear up. There are more guys out there in the world. Ones more attractive than me, ones that (Y/N) will like more than me.

"Well, looks like I've gotten more than I've bargained for!" he exclaims. "Human emotions... so weird. I can't believe I've been here this whole time and haven't brought up a deal yet!"

"L-Leave! Leave and don't turn back!" I command. I didn't pay any attention to anything else he said after that. Time starts up again, and the world gets its color back, although it seems mainly black. I stand up from the position I had passed out in and get under the covers with two thoughts running through my head. Guys that (Y/N) will like better than me, and that was easy... too easy.

I have a feeling he's coming back soon.

Or maybe he never left.