To Annoy a Pine Tree

Chapter 14
To Annoy a Pine Tree
Bill's Point of View
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

Unnoticed, I watch as the Mystery Shack's handyman fixes Pine Tree's little girlfriend's power. She moves some hair out of her face as she waits for him to finish.

"There, girl dude," he says right after the power clicks on.

"Thank you," she says, lazily. Once he left, she locks the door, drops her meat sack of a body on the couch, and stares at the ceiling, drifting off into what they call sleep.

Since this has gotten kind of boring, I'm just going to check up on Pine Tree and Shooting Star. They're both in the same truck that the handyman was in, which made it even easier than it would have been to find them! I follow beside the truck. I mean, why not?! It's not like they can see me. I look in. Pine Tree is in the front with the journal, and Shooting Star is in the back, finding a way to entertain herself while looking out the window. Once she sees something 'amazing', she'll turn her head and yell for Pine Tree to look. Annoyed, Pine Tree will sigh but look anyway. I laugh at how annoyed he is getting.

I wipe a tear from laughing so hard at his annoyance from my eye as we finally arrive at the tourist trap. They all get out of the vehicle and go inside.

Now, to annoy Pine Tree even more!
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

Short chapter... oh well.

Okay, first, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR OVER 1,000 READS! THANK YOUUU!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH! Second, I decided actually to add Bill! I mean, why not? Let's be real, what's a Gravity Falls fan fiction without a little bit of Bill?

Well, bye! Thanks again for all the reads!