Chapter 13 (OLD)

"ƒεεℓเɳɠร"

Aether's POV:

"Xiao... Can we clarify some things?... I feel confused... About you." - A

He raised his brow but then just went back to his plain stare and he nodded.

"What would you like to be clarified?" - X

"Before you left, you said you.. treasure me. What did you mean by that?" - A

I asked as I looked up at him with a nervous look on my face.

"What do you think?" - X

"I.. really don't know..." - A

I looked down on the ground as I began itching my arm with my other hand.

"So?..." - A

He slowly raised one of his hands up to my face and grabbed it again while he began caressing it with his thumb. I felt as my heart began beating louder and I couldn't help but feel sudden nervousness come over me. He then slowly leaned next to my ear and whispered into it.

"I treasure you like a lover, Traveler." - A

I was in shock. Even if I had the feeling that will be his answer, the way he said it and to my ear nonetheless, I felt like I'm going to explode. No matter how hard I tried making a move, I couldn't. Soon Xiao pulled away from my ear and looked at me face to face once again. He slid his other hand behind my waist and asked with curiosity as he kept caressing my face with his thumb.

"Being only your friend doesn't feel like it's enough. I feel like taking you into my arms, showing signs of affection to you." - X

My eyes suddenly opened wide and as I was looking at him for a few seconds I felt my entire face was burning hot. I blinked twice before quickly looking down and hiding my face in my hands. After a few seconds I felt as Xiao took one of my hands away from my face. With that my other hand peeled itself off as well, as I looked up at him. He then placed his hand on the side of my face and deeply looked into my eyes.

After a bit then he slowly started leaning in close. Once our faces were dangerously close he looked down on my lips and I immediately understood. I slightly parted my lips and closed my eyes. Soon I felt as his lips gently pressed against mine and stayed there for a while. I slowly opened my eyes half way and looked at him. He seemed quite nervous in that moment. I then bent my head to the side a little after closing my eyes again, locking his lips with mine. Xiao's breath suddenly hitched and he froze for a second. Assuming from that he probably opened his eyes.

But then he began making slow but firm movements against my lips with his own. As that happened he slowly let go of my hand and wrapped that hand around my waist. I placed my arms on his shoulders and drooped my hands down. He pulled away slowly and deeply looked into my eyes. I felt like I was going to explode. I felt hot. I didn't know what to do.

Xiao then suddenly hugged me tightly and began caressing my back as he did so. Right then in my mind I couldn't think of anything else but wonder how do I truly feel about Xiao. He slid his hand from my face a bit forward and began pressing my bottom lip with his thumb.

"And what about you traveler? How do you feel about me?" - X

I suddenly looked away as suddenly guilt began to overflow me.

"Xiao... You are a nice person... But due to the fact I am inexperienced and had no thought about this kind of subject before.... I cannot give you an answer. I'm sorry." - A

I said as I lifted my hands off of his shoulder and dropped them down next to me. After I finished my saying I noticed as Xiao pulled his hands aways from me as well and his cheeks began to turn red cause of embarrassment.

"No. I'm sorry for kissing you without consent." - X

He bowed down his head as he said so. I quickly reached my hands out and cupped his face, causing him to raise his head once again with a shocked expression on his face.

"Don't! I let you... Just give me a few days to think through my feelings..." - A

Xiao nodded and then he gently caressed my cheek.

"Sure. Take your time." - X

I felt my cheeks burning up in that moment and so I unintentionally hid my lips with my hands.

"Come. I'll get us back to Wangshu Inn." - X

He let go of my cheek before he said so and held his hand towards me. I placed my hand upon his and then he wrapped his arms around my waist and after pulling me close. After a few seconds I wrapped my arms around his neck as well and then we teleported back to Wangshu Inn, right infront of my room. We unwrapped our hands from eachother and then I grabbed him by his face and placed a gentle kiss upon his cheek.

"Thank you for today." - A

I said with an uncontrollable smile.

"Good night." - A

He kept staring at me with a blank face, but behind that blank face I could see something else. His cheeks were coveres in blush. He then spoke with a quiet voice.

"Good night..." - X

I caressed Xiao's cheek a few times before letting go of his face, turning around and heading inside of my room after unlocking it with my keys.

Once I were inside, I closed the door and took my way straight towards the bed. I plopped on it and a feeling of emotions suddenly took effect on my heart. I grabbed the blanket and hugged it tightly as my gaze just landed on the wall. Soon after I calmed down I closed my eyes and by the time I came to my realisation, I was sound asleep.

1015 words!