Chapter 0

"𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓗𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓞𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓚𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓑𝓮𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓼"

In a world where some who redeem themselves, with the help of a vision they become eligible to control the elements of the seven. That is being the element of Hydro, Cryo, Pyro, Geo, Anemo, Dendro and Electro. These elemental abilities come from something the locals call a "Vision". These "Visions" are being a blessing from the seven gods of Teyvat who are unknown, or the seven archons (who are smaller gods) of Teyvat:

- Barbatos, The god of Anemo and Freedom
- Rex Lapis, The god of Geo and Contracts
- Beelzebul, The god of Electro and Eternity
- Kusanali, The god of Dendro and Wisdom
- Focalores, The god of Hydro and Judgement
- Murata, The god of Pyro and War
- Tsaritsa, The god of Cryo and Love

Many locals wish they had an opportunity to redeem themselves and finally get a hold of one of these legendary "Visions", that grant the wish of the weak and strong alike. But among these people there was a fellow who was quite different. He wished for something else, something much simpler. His only remaining family.

500 years ago the land of Teyvat wasn't so much in peace. Around 4000 years ago a few mortals began building up a nation underground in secret where god's sight would not befall. This place was named "Khaenri'ah". The intention behind the creation of this place was independence from the gods. But due to the fact for the nation to be underground the way of life was much more different, therefore they relied on a forbidden alchemic process called the Art of Khemia to create life. As the nation made it's way forward day by day they began creating machineries.

These machines got innocent names such as Field Tillers but honestly, these machines were made for the intention to kill and one day help the people of Khaenri'ah to overthrow the gods of Teyvat. They came to this decision of creating an independent nation cause they thought that celestia and the archon's existence was not natural to Teyvat. This state of mind was unknown where it originated from. Once King Hermes, also known as King Deshret, took the throne of Khaenri'ah and with the use of forbidden knowledge he intended to enhance the machinery but at the same time, he brought terror to Sumeru's nation, which was at the time ruled by the previous god of Dendro and Wisdom, Greater lord Rukkhadevata. The gods though didn't pay much attention to this nation at the time.

Much later due to the use of Art of Khemia, Abyssal powers and forbidden knowledge, Khaenri'ah lost control and cause of that a cataclysm took over all of Teyvat as consequences for Khaenri'ah's sins. This affected every nation in different ways and cause of that the seven decided to form an alliance and finally, destroy Khaenri'ah as a whole, and curse the people for their sins, to end this erupting chaos that could destroy the entirety of Teyvat.

This was around the time Aether, along with his sister, Lumine, tried to flee the world of Teyvat. But they got stopped by the Sustainer of Heavenly Principles. Here they engaged in a fight but in the end the god separated him and his sister.

500 years later Aether woke up on a beach, without any recalling of events and met saved a floating fairy by fishing her out of the water. This floating fairy's name was Paimon. This was the day Paimon swore to be Aether's guide and offered to teach him the language of Teyvat. With that the Knight turned into a Traveler and began a long journey across the seven nations.

Now this traveler didn't have a vision but once he came in contact with a statue of the seven, he gained elemental powers and could use them just like a vision bearer. He didn't know why so he just proceeded on his journey.

In Mondstadt he defeated a wild dragon with his dazzling skills. But while he did so an organization called the "Fatui" began a hunt for the seven's Gnoses, the gods source of power. So he couldn't prevent Barbatoses Gnosis to be stolen before making his way to Liyue.

In Liyue he planned on meeting the god of contracts on the rite of descension which was a yearly occurrence and tradition in Liyue. But as it turned out the Geo Archon has faked his death to see how his nation would react and if they could go forward. But this was possible cause of the help of the Fatui. But there was a little confusion about where is the Gnosis. Fatui Harbinger Childe tried to steal it from the body but it wasn't there, so he tried to flood Liyue by summoning Liyue's one of the biggest destruction, Osial. Traveler with his sword and the adepti's help defeated the dragon and once he took a strike from Osial, he got saved by Xiao, which was their first battle they fought together side by side. Along the fight Ningguang, the leader of the Qixing ended up destroying her floating, luxurious palace to seal Osial underwater once again. In the end the Traveler realises that the Archon of Liyue was Zhongli who was an employee at Wangsheng Funeral Parlor. He then explained to the traveler that this was the contract to end all contracts and gave the Geo Gnosis to La Signora.

He then made his way to Inazuma where he defeated the Raiden Shogun and killed La Signora and made the Raiden Shogun a less agressive ruler. Although along the way, the Balladeer made an appearance and took the gnosis of the Electro Archon.

The traveler then made his way to Sumeru, the nation of wisdom. Here he saved Lesser Lord Kusanali who was confined by her own people. But at the same time the Akademiya who took control of Sumeru at the time began to work with the Fatui to create a divine god. This god was in the person of Balladeer, the Harbinger. In the end traveler takes the electro Gnosis from the Balladeer and once he ends his journey Nahida tells him that he gave the two gnoses to the other Harbinger who was there, the Doctor. But in return she found out some crutial information. As it turns out Aether was not from this world and he was considered as the 4th Descender. The second and most confusing thing he found out was that that his sister though was actually from this world.

He then proceeded to make his way to Fontaine where he gets greeted by the Hydro Archon herself. But it is hard for him to get through to her and talk to her. While he tries though he finds out that there is a profecy going around, that one day Fontaine will be swallowed by deep water and leave the Hydro Archon to sob only on her throne. Later it turns out aswell that the Hydro Archon had a similar sin to Khaenri'ahns, she created life. She turned Oceanids into human beings. Cause of that Celestia declared her guilty. In the end it turns out that the person who gave Aether a visit was actually not the real Hydro Archon and was acting like she was. In the end the profecy comes true but as fast as the water rises, that's how fast it goes down. So in the end nobody died. In the end the title of Hydro Archon was nonexistent no more due to the real Hydro Archon being executed. In the end the traveler finds out another crucial information about his goal. The Iudex who took leader role of Fontaine got some information from the Knave, a Harbinger who helped evacuating Spina Di Rosula when it flooded. It turns out that the Descender before the Traveler has died and as it turns out, the hydro gnosis was the remains of them.

The traveler then makes his way to Natlan where the nation is divided by half, both sides being at war with eachother. The Pyro archon's origin was unknown. One side said their leader was the archon, while the other said their was. But later it turns out that It's actually a very talented soldier. In the end five fatui Harbingers, with the help of a gnosis each step in and try to find the archon but the Traveler with unbelievable skills, with the Pyro Archons help, retrieved each Gnosis. Murata gave him the title "Knight from beyond the stars" and with that the traveler instead of moving forward, he began making his way backwards and gave the gnosis back to every archon while spending a month in their nation before making his way to Sheznaya, the last nation.

1466 words!

(A/N: The Natlan lore is only a prediction and is most likely not the actual story line.)