Chapter 17 (OLD)

"µɳεאρℓαเɳαɓℓε ƒεεℓเɳɠร"

Aether's POV:

"Aether... Would you come to my room before we head to sleep?..." - X

Xiao asked as he looked deeply into my eyes. For a second I froze and as soon as I felt my cheeks burning I slowly looked to my side, avoiding his gaze.

"Sure..." - A

I spoke with nervousness. He slowly pulled me closer, taking me in a warm embrace as he placed his arms around me.

I closed my eyes for only a minute but once I opened them I noticed the view around us have changed. We were back in Wangshu Inn. I felt as Xiao still had his hands behind me, but they weren't on me. He was unlocking his door. After he did, he let me go and took a step inside, taking a candle and a match in his hand. He dragged the match along a rough surface which caused it to light up with fire, with that lighting the candle. He waved the burning match in the air a few times before it's light died out. He then grabbed the candle by the candle holder and held out his other hand to me.

I slowly placed my hand up on his and then he gently began guiding me inside like if I was something so fragile that I would break at even the slightest sense of strength. He slowly guided me inside towards the bed and once he made me sit down, he placed the candle down on the nightstand and then sat down next to me, turning to me.

"Are you feeling hungry?" - X

I smiled and shook my head.

"No, but thanks for your concern." - A

I smiled slightly and then asked.

"Anyways, why did you want me to come here?" - A

Xiao gently slid his hand to mine, intertwining our fingers. As he was fiddling around with my fingers and looked at them he spoke in a quiet voice.

"I wanted to spend some time with you, alone." - X

I smiled and layed my head on his shoulder, looking at how he was playing with my fingers, after I let out a giggle.

"We spend way more time together already though than before." - A

"I want to get closer to you Aether." - X

I blinked twice as I felt a warm feeling attacking my heart. A warm but pleasant feeling that I couldn't describe. I began caressing his thumb with mine and said with embarrassment.

"I'm sorry Xiao, I don't think we are that far into all this relationship thing to engage in... uhm.... sodomy..." - A

I never imagined theese kind of words would slip out of my mouth one day so I felt quite weird when I had to say it. Something like embarrassment and uncomfort.

After a bit Xiao pulled his hand away a bit, pulling apart the tie we made. He slid his hand under mine and just as gently as before, he began lifting it up, bringing it to his lips.

"I don't intend to cross that line either for now." - X

I could feel his warm breath against my hand as he spoke. After he finished he pressed his lips against my hand and placed a soft kiss on it. Once he pulled his lips away, looked into my eyes, I wasn't able to say a word and neither of us were able to look away.

He slowly began leaning in closer to my face as he gently placed my hand down along with his back down on the bed. Halfway as he was inches away from my face he twisted his waist and while one of his legs were hanging off of the bed, he bent the other and hand it on the bed. He closed his eyes halfway, looking down on my lips. I slowly closed my eyes and parted my lips, waiting for him. It didn't take him long at all. As soon as I closed my eyes I already felt as he pressed his lips against mine.

He was leaving a five second kiss and pulled away before kissing me once again. I soon started to feel as he brushed his finger along my waist ever so gently that it felt ticklish. Although, not enough to make me laugh. It was rather sending shivers down my spine than make me laugh. He kept dragging up his fingers up to my upper back before sliding his hand under my braid, sliding his fingers within my hair, grabbing the back of my head.

We slowly opened our eyes and made a connection through them for a hot moment. He slowly intertwined his fingers with mine once again before making his gaze land on my lips once again. He leaned in again but this time his tongue touched my lips faster, making me part my lips once again. I felt like as a shock of heat shot through all my body in a second in that moment and before I realised I was already under his control.

He slowly slid his tongue into my mouth and began swirling his tongue around mine. My grab on Xiao's hand tightened and I felt as I was losing my mind. How could only kissing do this to me? How could kissing make me feel such a way. Was it because of the person who did this with me was Xiao? Perhaps. Actually, most likely.

I began struggling to get some air and not long after he and I pulled away in sync, looking deeply into eachother's eyes as a string of saliva is created between his lips and mine.

I was slightly gasping for air and as I was trying to calm my breath I turned my hips towards him, letting my leg hang off of the side of the bed aswell. After a bit I looked down and began getting closer to him until our legs have crossed eachother on the side of the bed. I slowly brought my free hand up and grabbed his cheek, pulling him back for another kiss.

Every time we pulled away, smacking noises could be heard and from time to time, uncontrollable, surprising muffled but relieved whimpers left my mouth. I felt like I was getting addicted. He then slowly slid his hand from behind my head to the front and he placed his hand on my chest, the tip of his fingers reaching the top of my scarf. He gently slipped his index and middle finger's tip in my scarf and pulled it down slightly as he slowly began leaving kisses down in a line to my neck.

He began kissing my neck all around, finding every spot that felt pleasurable. I tried my best to keep quiet but once he began sucking on the skin of my neck, struggling to breathe was unavoidable. My heart was beating so much and this feeling in my chest made me feel like I was about to die. But this feeling "close to death" was not the same. I felt like I was gonna die of embarrassment and by the choking love I felt from Xiao's every touch.

After a bit as he pulled away I looked at him and said with a dazed expression.

"I think we should end it here." - A

"Are you mad?..." - X

He asked, seemingly to be upset.

"No, no! I'm sorry if it sounded it that way! It felt amazing!.... I just feel tired now..." - A

Xiao nodded and then looked to the side with a kind of dissapointed look in his eyes. I got up, lifted his chin, made him turn in my direction and left a peck on his lips before saying bye and heading into my own room.

I immediately fell down on the bed and I was just praying for my heart to finally calm down so I could sleep in peace.

1330 words!