Chapter 18 (OLD)

"เɳรαɳเƭყ" pt.1

Aether's POV

Slowly the sun arose from behind the tall mountains of Liyue as the night slowly passed away and morning came. The shine of the sun couldn't let me escape it's merciless brightness, as it shot across my window, landing right on my eyes. I squinted my eyes before sitting up and staring blankly on the ground. I then slowly raised my sight on the mirror that was across the room with insecurity and looked at myself.

I didn't seem to be in the greatest shape. My eyes had dark circles under them, due to the fact I didn't manage to fall asleep for a long while and my hair was so messy aswell, from that I could have assumed that I was turning a lot in my sleep. As I kept staring at myself in the mirror, still sitting on the side of my bed, suddenly my mind went offtrack. Suddenly I noticed I was touching my lips with a completely red face.

And then the image was clear in my mind. It was the memories of what happened between Xiao and me yesterday. My hands slowly traveled down to my neck and as soon my fingers brushed along the surface I shivered as I closed my eyes. I gently placed my hand on it and looked at myself in the mirror again.

After a few minutes of thinking about that incident I felt like something wasn't right down there so I just shook my head, hoping to forget about it and trying to think of something else for the time being. I then undid my hair and began brushing it with my fingers a few times, finally braiding it once again. Once I finished I got up and got changed into my usual attire and left my room.

I headed downstairs to the kitchen in the intention of having breakfast before heading off to Liyue Harbor again. But once I got a glimpse of the tables my heart skipped a beat as I froze in my movement for a second. Xiao was there too. Soon I noticed as he began sensing my sight on him, once he turned and locked his eyes with me for a hot second, I quickly snapped my vision away and began continuing walking down the stairs, acting like I didn't notice him.

I chose it should be for the best if I sat at another table for now, and so I did. Then Chef Yanxiao began making his way to my table with a smile.

"Good morning, Traveler. What could I get you this morning?" - CY

"A serving of bambooshoot soup and golden crab please." - A

"Coming right up!" - CY

Said Yanxiao and then made his way back into the kitchen. All the time while I was there waiting I felt that someone kept staring at me and even if I didn't see who, I knew. And once I heard them call my name that confirmed my suspicion.

"Aether." - X

One thing still surprised me though at the hearing of that. He was closer than I thought. He was right behind me. After a second I nervously began turning around and looked up at him. As soon as our eyes met an idea of acting popped into my mind as I clapped my hands against eachother as I put them together and laid my cheeks against it as I smiled.

"Ah, Xiao! Good morning!" - A

He just kept quiet and looked at me in a quite angry but also uncomfortable way. I then raised one of my brows as I looked at him.

"Why didn't you sit at my table?" - X

He asked. I was just about to tell him a false excuse but before I could he spoke.

"I know you clearly noticed I was here." - X

Suddenly I was at a loss for words and I looked away as I felt guilt coming over me. But as soon as I did so, Xiao wrapped his arms around my shoulders and on a low, quiet voice he spoke into my ears, asking.

"Tell me honestly... Are you avoiding me?.." - X

As I felt his breath against my ear I felt as a cold shiver ran across my body, causing me to feel a strange way. The same way I felt down there not long ago.

"Let me go, Xiao." - A

I said, trying to keep calm and not to freak out. He shook his head and spoke in a low voice again.

"Not until I get an awnser..." - X

That same shiver ran across my body once again and cause of that I forcefully unwrapped his arms around me and lightly pushed him away before turning around, facing my desk and placing my hand on my pants. He just let out a sigh and then walked away, assumingly back to his table. I then felt as if my pants suddenly felt uncomfortable. After a bit of messing around, trying to make it comfortable again, my eyes opened wide as I realised what was truly happening.

I got an erection. I got an erection from just that that Xiao whispered into my ear.

I grabbed the sides of my chair and quickly pulled myself in close to the table until it touched my stomach, as I felt embarrassment coming over me. Soon Yanxiao placed the dishes on my table and then once I paid him he left. I quickly dug into my food and tried to finish eating as soon as possible so I can go back to my room. Once I finished, I did so as I planned. I pushed my chair away and quickly began running upstairs, heading straight to my room, ignoring my surroundings all together.

I jumped on my bed and burried my face into a pillow and then I chose to wait, hoping it would go down by itself. Struggling to clear my head at the same time.

995 words!

(A/N: Sry I was gone for a while again but I was taking my sweet damn time with this chapter and after rewriting for the third time it finally turned out in a way I feel like I can post it. That's why I said nothing about a hiatus cuz I kept working on it, it just took me some time. :') Oh also I will end up writing this chapter in two parts. )