Chapter 19 (OLD)

"เɳรαɳเƭყ" pt.2

TW: NSFW

Aether's POV

All that waiting was for nothing. If anything, it got worse. My mind couldn't forget at all what happened that day. I even tried to take a cold bath but that didn't work either! After the clock hit 3 on the afternoon I gave up. I let out a shaky sigh and whispered as my hand hesitantly made it's way down to the top of my pants. I closed my eyes and whispered.

"I apologize, for I am about to sin." - A

And with that I slid my hands into my pants, grabbing my erection, slightly rubbing it before beginning to stroke it slowly. To be careful and not to make a sound, I grabbed the bottom of my shirt with my free hand and brought it up to my lips, taking it in my mouth, biting it with my teeth, as I slightly opened my eyes looking down.

I felt like I was getting hotter by the minute and my breath became unbalanced as well. I then closed my eyes once again and my imagination began to run wild. I saw Xiao's hand reaching for my erection and being the one who was stroking it. I then to make this imagination even more believable I picked up the pace. I mercilessly did ups and down on it with my hand, imagining it was him who did such lewd things to me instead.

The muffled sound of moaning began to flow out from behind my teeth as I felt this tingling sensation run across my body in such a pleasurable way that my body began to twitch. I closed my eyes tightly as I felt that I was nearing the horizon. Soon enough that white liquid that begged to come out, shot out like wildfire, staining the inner side of my pants, pleasure running across my entire body. As that happened my back arched and my body twitched one last time as my teeth uncontrollably let go of my shirt, my lips moaning out a name.

The name of the person I was fantasizing about in that moment. Xiao.

After that amazing pleasure have faded, I took my hands out of my pants and dropped my back down on the bed, trying to catch my breath. I was dazed. My vision was blurry due to the fact on how strong I closed my eyes. But as soon as my vision cleared I sat up quickly upon the realisation.

"Wait... ARE YOU THERE?!" - A

I sat up and looked around as I panicked. In the silence filled room though there was no one. I felt my heart pounding even during my sigh of relief, so I pat it a few times and soon enough it calmed down. I quickly got up and immediately changed my clothes, picking up the dirty pair and going out of my room with them. I thought I'll wash them before I go and do my daily comissions.

I opened my door and my eyes immediately crossed an amber brown pair. It was Xiao. My eyes opened wide as I felt my face burning like hell out of shame and embarrassment. I then shook my head and tried to think positive. He probably just passed by! Yeah.. He probably just passed by.

"Oh! Xiao! What are you doing here?" - A

I gained up my courage and asked.

"You... Called my name." - X

Never mind what I said earlier. He heard it. I felt my heart beat loudly as the tension thickened between the two of us. My heart began to beat louder and I felt like I'll be taken to hell at any time due to how much of a sin I just commited. Oh gods above, please have mercy on me. Along my nervousness I tried to reply something but little did I know I couldn't even form a sentence without seeming suspicious.

"M-Me? Hahaha!... I couldn't have!" - A

"Why not?..." - X

He asked with a suspecting look on his face.