Miss popular

The school bell rings and Lydia, Allison and Maddie walk out of their class. They walk to the aula and sit down at a table together. They eat lunch and Allison says: "Can both of you hang out after school?" Lydia says: "Yea, we can go to my place. My parents aren't home, so we can watch a movie or something." Maddie says: "Sounds fun." The school bell rings and they walk to their next class. After their class they walk together to their bikes. They see Josephine talking with her friends. They unlock their bikes while Lydia says: "Look. It's Josephine Cameron, miss popular. Why do people like her anyway?" Maddie says: "She has a lot of money and that makes her think she's perfect." Allison says: "Look at those wannabes. They would do anything just to be friends with her." Josephine turns around and looks at them with a self-righteous smile. Lydia, Allison and Maddie get on their bikes and cycle away.

They arrive at Lydia's house. They park their bikes next to the house and go inside. They grab a bag of chips from the counter and sit down on the couch. Lydia turns on the TV and asks: "What should we watch?" Maddie says: "Let's watch Love and Monsters." Allison says: "Sounds good. Let's watch it." Lydia puts Love and Monsters on and they start watching it. They watch movies the entire day.