Jade's heartbeat

Lydia is sitting next to Jade and whispers: "Please Jade. Don't be dead." She checks Jade's pulse by holding her finger on the side of her neck. Lydia says to the others: "There's a pulse. She isn't dead. We need to help her." Maddie walks over to them and helps Lydia lift Jade up. They carry her to Lydia's house. When they arrive they lay Jade down on the couch. Lydia walks to a box with bandages and takes the box and a napkin to the couch. She lifts up Jade's shirt and starts cleaning the wound with the napkin. When she's done cleaning the wound, she takes a bandaid and wraps it around the wound. The others go home and Lydia goes upstairs to her bed and goes to sleep.

The next morning Lydia wakes up and goes downstairs to see if Jade is awake. She sees Jade sitting on the couch. Lydia asks: "How are you feeling?" "It still hurts a little, but I'm fine." Jade answers. They eat breakfast and get ready for school. When they arrive at school, the others are standing at the bicycle parking waiting for them. Jade and Lydia park their bikes and they all walk to the school. The school bell rings and they get in their class just in time. Maddie asks Jade: "Are you okay?" Jade says: "Yeah. It doesn't hurt a lot anymore." They sit down and class starts.