After that

Lydia, Jade and Allison take Maddie and Teresa to a shed and tie them up to a chair. After a few seconds Maddie and Teresa wake up. Maddie asks: "Where are we?" Lydia answers: "In a shed." Teresa asks: "Why did you do this?" Allison bites in her own arm and puts the blood in Teresa's mouth. Teresa tries to stop her, but she's tied up. Allison walks to Maddie and puts some blood in her mouth too. Jade walks up to Teresa and Lydia to Maddie. Jade strangles Teresa and Lydia strangles Maddie. Teresa and Maddie try to stop Jade and Lydia, but they can't because they're tied up. "Stop it! Please, stop!" Teresa yells as she closes her eyes because she is scared, but Jade and Lydia don't and Teresa and Maddie die. Maddie's head falls down. After a few seconds Maddie wakes up and gasps for air, but Teresa doesn't wake up. "Is she dead?" Maddie asks. "For now." Lydia answers. They wait but Teresa still doesn't wake up. "Are you sure?" Maddie asks, scared. While Maddie asks that, Teresa gasps for air. "Oh my god!" Teresa says. Maddie asks confused: "What did you just do?" Jade says: "You and Teresa are vampires now, like us." Teresa asks confused: "You guys are vampires?" Allison says: "First I was the only vampire, but then Jade came to town and after that I turned Lydia into a vampire." Jade walks to Teresa and unties her. Lydia does the same to Maddie.