New vampires

Maddie asks: "Why did you turn us into vampires?" Allison says: "I thought it would be more fun if all us were vampires." "More fun?! More fun?! We have to kill people to survive because we are vampires now!" Teresa says, who knows a little bit about vampires. Lydia says: "It's not that bad to be a vampire. You can move faster, which kinda looks like a flash. And you can see a bit better. You can also smell if someone's bleeding. That can be bad too, because you have to drink blood once in a while." Teresa asks: "Do you have to drink blood every day?" Jade says: "No. You'll be fine with once every week. But if you drink a couple days in a row, you can wait longer until drinking again." Allison says: "Don't tell anyone about vampires. There are hunters who wanna kill us. We're safe as long as they don't know we're vampires." Lydia says: "I haven't drank any blood since I became a vampire. Let's hunt tonight."

Allison says: "Let's go to the path next to the forest." They walk to the path and see a girl walking in their direction. She's all alone and there's no one else on the street. Lydia steps out of the forest when the girl is almost at them. The girl stops and looks up. Lydia says: "I need your help. Will you help me?" The girl says: "I can't. I have to go home. Sorry." The next moment Lydia is standing next to her and grabs her. She takes her to the others in the forest. The girl asks scared: "What do you want from me?!" Allison says: "Your blood." Jade picks up a stick and hits the girl with it. She passes out. Lydia bites in her neck and drinks her blood. "I don't want to drink it." Teresa says. "It doesn't feel good." Allison says: "You'll die if you don't." "I don't care!" Teresa responds. "I don't want to do it too, but I think I have to" Maddie says. Everyone but Teresa walks to the girl. Maddie bites in one of her arms, and Jade and Allison bite in her other arm. They all drink her blood and when they're done Teresa asks: "Is she dead?" Lydia says: "Yes."