Josephine again

Lydia, Allison, Teresa and Jade are at the shed to drink from Josephine's blood. They go inside and give Josephine some food. When Jospehine is done with eating, they drink from her blood. Josephine looks terrified, but the compulsion is still working, so she doesn't scream for help. When they're done drinking, they leave Josephine alone in the shed. They take a soccer ball out of the shed and go to a place where they can play soccer.

Josephine looks around her and sees a saw. She goes to the saw and rubs the rope that's around her wrists against it. After a bit she freed her hands. She unties the ropes around her ankles and pulls off the rope around her waist. She gets up and opens the door. She walks outside and walks away. She wants to run, but that might draw attention to herself. When she is home, she goes to the bathroom and looks at her wounds. None of them are still bleeding, but she has to use band aids to make sure they don't get infected. When she's done, she sits on her bed thinking about everything that happened in the past few days. She wants to kill the vampires who hurted her. All of them. She stands up and walks to her desk. She opens her laptop and searches 'What weapon to kill a vampire'. She clicks on the fourth website that appears. She scrolls down and reads the part about the weapon. She clicks the website away and closes her laptop. She grabs a pocket knife from her desk, puts it in her pocket and goes outside. She walks to a grassland with some trees and finds a good stick to make a stake. She takes out her pocket knife and sharpens the stick. When she's done sharpening the stick, she goes home and walks up to her room. She says to herself: "I'll take it with me to school. Just in case anything happens."