How much

Lydia says: "Just tell us what you know, and then we'll let you go." "We won't harm you." Teresa says. Noah says: "I'm not gonna tell you." Allison turns to Teresa and says: "You should compel her to tell us what she knows." Teresa nods and looks at Noah. She looks her in the eyes and focuses. Teresa says calmly: "You're gonna tell us everything you know about vampires, hunters and anything else supernatural." Noah says: "You guys are vampires. Vampires have to drink blood every week."

She continues telling them everything. When she's done Maddie asks Teresa: "Could you compel her to forget?" Teresa says: "Yes, but I don't think I have enough power to compel anyone else today." She looks at Noah, focuses and says: "You'll forget everything you just told me. You're gonna walk out of here and you've never seen us here. You were going for a walk and that's why you didn't go home right after school." While she's saying that, Lydia unties Noah. After that Noah gets up and walks away.

Teresa used so much of her power that she passes out. Lydia lifts her up to take Teresa to her house. The moment Noah steps outside they hear a gunshot and see Noah falling on the ground. Jade goes outside and sees a hunter across the street. The hunter shoots and Jade dodges the bullet right in time. Allison runs to kill the hunter but he/she runs away and escapes. Lydia walks outside with Teresa in her arms. They all go home and Lydia takes Teresa with her. She lays Teresa down on the lower bunk of the bunkbed and climbs up the stairs to lay down on the top bunk.