The First Album

We had been perfecting this album for weeks and it was finally done. The concept was more rock with some pink and black.

"What do you guys think?" I smiled, showing them the album layout.

"That cover is so cool!" Taehyun piped up, getting a closer look.

"The concept is amazing." Dongyeon patted me on the back.

"Hyung! This is so good!" Gigi hugged me.

"Not too bad. I like the rockstar vibes." Jena said giving a slight smirk.

With our title track "THE RIZE" and 7 other songs to go with it

With our title track "THE RIZE" and 7 other songs to go with it. We were doing pretty good as a group who had just debuted a month ago.

"Tae, do you have the choreography put together?" I asked.

"I do, but only for The Rize and My Style." He looked up from his laptop.

"That works. Let's go guys." We walked to the practice room, taking everything one step at a time.

Hours went by of practice, we were getting better. "Y/n." I heard Jena.

"Mhm?"

"The footwork is so confusing. Can you help me?" She said as she tried to learn on her own.

"Of course. What part?" I stood next to her trying to teach her the best I could. "You're doing amazing!"

"Hyung-ah!" Gigi yelled. "Where do our hands go for this part?" She demonstrated.

"So they go here and then here." I demonstrated back to her. "Got it?" She nodded. There was a knock at the door. "Tae, help them a bit. I'll be back." I answered the door only to reveal Chan and the rest of Stray Kids.

"We heard your new album is finished so we wanted to say congratulations!" He smiled, handing me a cake.

"Congrats." Seungmin popped confetti while Felix and Han did a freestyle dance.

I laughed. "Thank you so much." I bowed.

"When's the release date?" Chan asked.

"Next week. We have tons of photoshoots and filming to do this week."

"Han has talked about this album all week. He just can't wait any longer." He laughed.

"Hyung-ah, please release it!" He got down on his knees.

"Just one more week." I smiled. "Anyway, thank you for the cake, but we have more practicing to do." I apologized.

"It's all good! Have fun." They all waved as I closed the door.

"Is that cake?" Taehyun screamed.

"Have you finished learning the choreography?" I smirked, holding the cake away.

"Hyung, you know I have." He rolled his eyes. "I made it."

"Alright, you can have a piece of cake." He grabbed a slice. "Anyone else want cake?"