Finally Together

The next day was not as bad. No one seemed to forget about it, but it seemed to go away slowly. The rest of the members and I worked silently as the time passed. I had barely said a word. My chest was still heavy and the dispatch incident was eating me alive.

As I sat silently at my desk, Jena tapped on my shoulder. "Y/n, can I talk to you?"

"Sure." I pushed my seat in and walked outside of the room.

"There is something that I think you should know." She was nervous and could barely speak. "Gigi and I have been seeing each other for a while now." She continued to look at her feet. "It started about a month ago."

"Does anyone else know?" She shook her head. "I am so happy for the both of you." I smiled.

"If this gets out, they may kick us out." She began to cry. "You can't tell anyone."

"You don't have to worry. I promise, I won't tell anyone." I rubbed her shoulder.

"Are you upset?"

"I am upset that you waited to tell me, but I am not upset with either of you. You both deserve to be with whoever you want to be with." I hugged her. "It is not my place to tell anyone. You and Gigi deserve to be with whoever you want to be with." I smiled. "Let's go inside, okay?" As we walked in, we both sat at our desk until there was a knock at the door.

"Good afternoon." The manager greeted us. "There is a performance today."

"No one told us anything." I mentioned.

"I will send some stylists this way and we will get everyone ready." He smiled before walking out.

"What song are we performing?" Taehyun asked.

"I assume the title track." I responded. "I guess we'll know when they get here."

After a few minutes, some stylists walked in to escort us to the changing rooms.

(YOUR CHOICE)

(GIRL)

(BOY)

After getting ready, we were informed of everything. Title track with choreography. It was for an important event.

After it was over, Chan was the first one to come up to me. "You guys did amazing!"

"Thank you." We all bowed in sync.

"I'm loving the album!" Jisung smiled.

"You guys are very talented." Felix mentioned.

"How about we celebrate?" Chan mentioned as the rest of us agreed.

"You're not going to get drunk again this time, are you?" Seungmin laughed, pointing at me.

"I may." I joked.

~Later that day~

We had all gotten ready to go celebrate as Taehyun pulled me to the side. "Hyung?"

"Yeah?"

"Does my outfit look okay?"

"I love it." I smiled. He seemed nervous. "What's the matter?"

"Do you think." He paused. "Changbin will like it?"

"I'm sure they will all love it." I giggled. Suddenly, I realized what he meant. "Oh!" I paused. "He's going to love it." I hugged him. "Alright, let's go."

When we arrived, Jisung walked us inside. We decided to celebrate at Chan's house to avoid paparazzi.

As we hugged everyone, Chan seemed more nervous than usual. "What's wrong?" I whispered to him as we sat on the couch.

"You look so pretty tonight." He giggled. I kissed his cheek as a response which led him to giggle even more and hide his face.

"Don't hide." I smiled. "I think it's cute when you get like this." He suddenly began to cough.

"So, anyone hungry?" He asked trying to change the conversation.

"I am." I leaned towards him, teasing him as I laughed.

"Hyung!" I looked over to find Jisung staring at me.

"Mhm?"

"Kiss him!" He whispered.

"Just kiss already." Seungmin said loudly.

Chan's face became red while I was trying to hide mine. "Just go into a room. I promise I won't look." Lee know replied.

"Just be quiet." Changbin and Hyunjin laughed together.

"We don't need a room." I smiled.

"Are you sure?" Lee know side eyed me.

"Actually, do we have any drinks?" I asked, adjusting the collar of my shirt.

"Alright guys, you're making y/n nervous." Chan laughed.

"Fine, we'll stop." They all began to laugh.

A few hours had passed and everyone was beginning to leave. As I began to walk out the door, Chan stopped me. "Why don't you stay here tonight."

Everyone else had already left, I was the last one. "Definitely." I smiled as I laid my bag down. "Where do you want me to sleep?"

"In my bed." He smiled. "With me." He inched closer to me. "Y/n, I can't get over this feeling that I get when I'm with you. My heart flutters when I'm near you. Let's be together." He moved closer. "If you need more time, just tell me."

In that moment, I closed the gap between us and kissed him, sealing my answer. "I want to be with you." I smiled, pulling him back in.