Uh-Oh

The next day my head was spinning. I could barely remember anything as I loaded up the car. How'd I get home last night? I had assumed Gigi or Taehyun must have drove me.

I arrived at the studio, today I was the last one there. "Did you drink too much?" Dongyeon asked.

"Maybe just a little." I staggered to put my bags down. "Good god, I am so sick."

"Are you a lightweight?" Jena laughed.

"Not usually, but I was so nervous last night." I stretched before sitting down.

"Did you get home safely, Hyung?" Taehyun asked.

"You didn't drive me?" I asked.

"No." He shook his head. "Chan did." I nearly spit out my drink.

"What?" My eyes widened as I choked. "You let him drive me?"

"He insisted. I drove Gigi home." He smiled.

"Don't you remember, Hyung?" Gigi asked. "You must've really been drunk." She laughed.

"I want you guys to continue working, I'll be right back." I stood up from my chair.

"Y/n is getting flustered." Taehyun whispered.

"Tae." I turned around. "Work." He nodded. I went over to Stray Kids room and knocked. Chan opened the door.

"Oh wow, you look a little green." He said.

"Green?" I asked. "Like sickly?"

"Mhm." He nodded. In that moment, I could feel everything I had ate come up. There was no stopping it.

"I am so sorry." I bowed continuously. "I didn't mean to." He laughed.

"I'll get someone to clean that up, come inside." I walked in, stepping over the pile. "Let's get you taken care of."

"Where is everyone?" I noticed he was the only one here.

"Schedules ran late today. They'll be here in a bit." He sat down looking through his drawer. "There it is." He pulled out two bottles. "Take this it's for hangovers and drink this, it'll keep you from getting sick." He smiled.

"Thank you." My hands shook as I reached for everything.

"You must be a little shaken up, have this." He handed me a jacket. "When I get hungover, I freeze like crazy. You can hand it back to me later." I took it into my hands.

"Thank you once again." I looked down. I put it on. "I'll drop it off before I leave." I got up to walk out.

"Hold on." He walked over to me. "I realized that you don't have my number, but I have yours." He typed on his phone until my phone dinged.

Unknown number: Hey it's Channie!

"Oh thank you so much. I'll save it." I smiled, saving the number.

"If you ever need anything, let me know." I nodded as I walked out.

When I walked back into the studio, Taehyun practically went nuts. "Oh my god! Hyung is wearing his jacket!" He screamed.

"Hyung-ah!" Gigi squealed. "Tell us everything."

"Uhm, I threw up on his shoes?" I smiled awkwardly. Taehyun busted out laughing.

"You did not." He couldn't contain himself. "Are there security cameras out there? I got to see it." He continued.

"No one is seeing anything. I simply walked over to apologize and he gave me this. There's nothing else to it." I smiled, sitting back down.

"So if I go over there right now and throw up on his shoes, he'll give me his jacket?" Jena laughed.

"I think so." I shrugged, trying to ignore everyone.

"Hey Gigi." Jena yelled from across the room. "Let's go test it out." They both began laughing.

"No one is bothering Chan in his work space." I smiled. "You all should be working as well." Dongyeon stayed rather quiet the whole time. He had been acting weird since yesterday.

After work, I decided to return the jacket. "Y/n wait." Dongyeon yelled. "Let me do it."

"Do what? Return this?" I held up the jacket. "That's okay, I got it." I smiled.

"I'm not asking." He seemed off.

"What's your problem?" I asked.

"My problem is that you don't know him enough to be borrowing stuff." He got angry.

"First of all, he threw it at me. Second of all, who are you to tell me who I can and can't socialize with?" I asked.

"You have no idea what kind of person he is to be so close with him. You need to stop."

"Stop what? Being nice to my coworkers?" I scoffed. "Something has gotten into you and I don't like it." I grabbed my things. "See you tomorrow." I walked out and slammed the door. I walked over and handed Chan his jacket. "Thanks." Is all I said before walking away.

"What's wrong?" He asked but I ignored as I continued to walk. "Did something happen?"

"I'm just tired." I lied. He grabbed my hand.

"If something's bothering you, you can talk to me about it." He smiled.

"Nothing's bothering me. I got to go." I slipped out of his grasp and continued walking.

The things Dongyeon had said really got to me. Was he right? Am I too quick to trust them?