Accidentally In Love

Later that evening, I met up with Chan and Jisung to catch a movie. Chan wanted to see something scary, but Jisung was a bit skeptical.

"Channie Hyung! Do we have to see a scary movie?" He whined.

"You'll be fine." He laughed. "Cling to y/n if you get too scared." He looked over at me, giving me a smile.

"Come on, Ji. I'll hold your hand." I laughed. As we walked into the movie room, we took our seats. I was right in the middle. "Chan switch places with me." I whispered.

"Why?"

"Jisung is going to yell in my ear." I laughed.

He patted my shoulder. "I'm sure it'll be fine."

As the movie started, Jisung was already hiding in his hands. Me and Chan sat quietly as the movie played throughout the theater. "Oh my god!" Jisung screamed, grabbing my arm.

"Han!" Chan whispered. "Be quiet." He put one finger over his mouth.

As time went by, Jisung had my arm in his grasp trying to hide himself while Chan kept quiet the whole time. My eyes were glued on the screen when suddenly, I jumped, twisting my head to the side and closing my eyes tightly.

"Here." Chan reached over to me. "Use my arm." He insisted.

"That's okay! I was zoned out. I knew better." I shook it off and kept my composure.

We were near the end of the movie when I suddenly jumped again. This time I was shaking in fear. I felt a warm hand interlocking with mine as I looked up. "I'll hold your hand." Chan smiled at me.

I started to get nervous. I was more focused on the fact that he was holding my hand then on the movie. Every now and then I would look over and see our hands, interlocked together. I wanted to let go, but a part of me didn't.

After the movie, Chan let go of my hand as we stood up. "I think my heart's going to explode." Jisung had his hand over his chest.

Chan laughed and patted his back. "You're okay." As we walked out, I followed behind them when I noticed a hand on my back, pushing me forward. "I don't want you getting separated from us. I'll keep you next to me." He kept his hand on my back until we exited the theater. Paparazzi was everywhere as Chan kept his grip around me.

When we got in the car, Chan locked the doors. Jisung sat in the back. He claimed he was tired and wanted to nap on the way back. The drive was 30 minutes away from the studio. Most of the ride was just silent until Chan spoke up. "I noticed you were shaking when you saw the paparazzi."

"I've just never encountered that before." I laughed softly.

"That's alright. If you ever feel like you're in a situation where you feel uncomfortable, call me and I'll come to you. No questions asked." He kept his eyes on the road.

"I'm sure my members will be with me." I smiled. "I don't go anywhere without them."

"I forgot to ask. How's everything going so far?"

"It's definitely not easy, but it's going well. I get along with the members just fine." I paused. "Although me and Dongyeon get into disputes quite a lot."

"About what?"

"Well he doesn't like that I hang out with you guys. He said I'm being too friendly around you." I couldn't even make eye contact.

"Disputes will happen this early on. Han and Hyunjin hated each other at first. I'm sure it'll blow over." He smiled.

"I hope so. I don't like fighting with them." I laid my head on the window.

"And if it doesn't, I'll always listen to you." I smiled back at him.

When we got out of the car, I walked over to mine preparing to head home. "Wait!" I yelled as I ran up to Chan. "Thank you so much for inviting me out. I had a lot of fun."

"You're more than welcome to tag along anytime. I enjoy being with you." He smiled. "Drive home safely." He hugged me. I was still stunned, but I hugged him back.

The ride home was boring even though my stomach was in knots from everything that happened. I know I just met him but I really think I have fallen for him.