CHAPTER 3: The Chaotic First Day

WOOYOUNG
•••

After spending the entire evening eating with Yeosang and his two friends, Seonghwa and Yunho, we reached back to the dormitory with enough time to not only dye my hair black, but also convince Seonghwa to dye his as well. Safe to say, Yunho was the right choice for the job. It also felt nice to have two new people I could consider as my own friends. Spending so much time with the three allowed me to enter my room without any sort of awkward conversations with my roommate, as he was fast asleep by the time I returned.

It was also hard to not notice that he was sleeping shirtless, exposing his defined muscles even more than I had wanted to admit.

Not wanting to disturb him, I discarded my shoes at the front and made my way to my bed, presetting my alarm to wake me ahead of time. With a simple close of my eyelids, I fell asleep instantly.

Before I knew it, it was Monday morning.

My first official day of classes.

My alarm began blaring loudly, causing the nameless roommate to groan angrily as I tried my best to shut it off.

"If you don't shut that thing off, I swear I'm going to kill you..." He muttered, placing his pillow over his ears roughly to block out the noise. "Hurry up!"

"I'm sorry!"

Asshole...

Finally finding the 'off' button, I sat up and fluffed my hair lazily. Glancing outside our window, I noticed the sun wasn't even out yet. However, in order to be on time for class, it was mandatory for me to be up at these ungodly hours. Checking my phone, I took note of the current time.

6:30

Hopping off my bed, I gathered my preset clothing choices and made my way into the bathroom. As soon as I stepped inside, the new black hair stood out to me, something I knew I would have to adjust to again after being blonde for so long. Smiling to myself, I quickly turned on the shower and proceeded to strip off my clothes while waiting for the water to heat up. It wasn't until I saw the mirrors fogging and took a few hand touches underneath to confirm it was to my desired temperature. Slowly stepping inside, I let my body relax under the hot stream of water.

Hot showers or baths were one of the few things that made me happy and feel more rejuvenated. Didn't matter what the time or what the weather was like outside, I'd always choose to have a scorching hot shower or hot bath any day. Using my vanilla-scented body wash only heightened the feeling of bliss.

Quickly finishing my routine, I grabbed my towel and dried myself off before getting out. My outfit was a simple white long sleeve shirt and a denim jacket, with matching denim jeans and white sneakers. I also decided to wear silver earrings and rings as accessories.