CHAPTER 8: Unexpectedly Connected

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

CHAPTER 8: Unexpectedly Connected

WOOYOUNG
•••

Seeing San get up so early for class was surprising, considering how he barely made it on time for our Biology class yesterday doing who knows what. However, all I could think about was our shared meal last night. After explaining to my mother about my current living dynamic with said male, she was the one who suggested making a peace offering with food. Of course that meant me actually telling her where to purchase the meal, since I didn't trust her to cook without my supervision. All in all, it seemed to have worked as the tension between us alleviate a bit. It doesn't mean that I'm just going to get comfortable with him.

The time now was only after nine in the morning, and my Art class was to start at 12. Laying face up toward the ceiling, my thoughts went to brief conversation I had with Yeosang after my shared class with San. Within a span of a minute, I blabbered my insecurities about myself and all I received in return was Yeosang's usual words of comfort, words I desperately needed to hear. It was enough to carry me over until the evening, as he had to quickly leave and visit Seonghwa before his class about something urgent. Part of me wanted to tag along, but another part of me didn't want to feel like extra baggage or unwarranted company.

Huffing, I sat up in bed and stretched my arms, contemplating on what to do in order to make time move faster. It felt too early to shower, but I found myself bored with two hours to spare.

"Might as well just get ready, then use the rest of the time looking for more jobs." I mumbled.

Hopping off, I made my way to the bathroom. Today was my second day and I was looking forward to both of my classes. Dance was my passion that I started from the age of 6 as a way to express myself freely without words, and Art became my form of therapy in a different way. Both have grown to be my escapes from the outside world, as well as my inner demons that torment me from time to time.

Finishing through my shower routine quickly, I stepped out with my towel wrapped around my waist to a sound of ding on my phone. Raising an eyebrow, I walked over and picked up the phone, noticing a notification from one of my job applications.

"Jung Wooyoung, this is the manager Sunwoo from the local Diner. Please come in for an interview today at four in the afternoon. The attire is white shirt and black pants!"

"Today at four? That's so soon!"

The distance from campus to the diner was about 20 minutes, which meant that as soon as my dance class ends, I'd barely have enough time to change and head over there. It also didn't make sense to wear the clothes to class, as dance would definitely make me sweaty.

MODEL FOR HIRE | WOOSANजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें