CHAPTER 6: The Start of Attraction

SAN
•••

The sound of my roommates alarm clock woke me up, and despite already being a morning person, hearing such a blaring noise was definitely not pleasant to have to endure so early.

"If you don't shut that thing off, I swear I'm going to kill you..." I muttered with mock-irritation, dramatically placing my pillow over my ears to block out the noise. "Hurry up!"

"I'm sorry!"

Cute...

It didn't long for the silence to return, but through the thickness of my pillow, I could hear small pattering of footsteps moving around the room with extremely haste. Assuming that he was probably gathering his clothing, a few seconds passed before I heard the sound of the bathroom door shutting, allowing me the chance to finally remove the pillow from my face. Once the shower was running, the perfect opportunity to start my workout arrived.

Hopping off my bed, I took off my shirt and began my pushups. Going through my routine, the familiar vanilla scent began to seep into the room. My thoughts traveled to how he would look in the shower, lathering himself up with his body wash on each part with tentative care.

Fuck, San...stop it.

After my long talk with Hongjoong, I realized that in the matter of only a few hours I found myself a new object of interest, a potential subject to satisfy my desires. It's been awhile since someone had even piqued my curiosity, and unfortunately enough for me, the new person was my roommate for at least the first half of the year.

Suddenly, the urge to pee came and luckily for me, the now black-haired male seemed to be done with his shower based on the sound of the water shutting off. Deciding to wait by the bathroom door, I could hear slight movement from what assumed to be him dressing himself. My curiosity only grew as I tried to picture how exactly he would dress for the first day.

Would he be in comfortable clothes like last night?

The door opened and revealed the answer. He was dressed in a simple white long sleeve shirt and a denim jacket, with matching denim jeans and white sneakers. I also noticed that he decided to wear silver earrings and rings as accessories, something I would've chose myself if I wore that ensemble. Looking at up from the top, I slowly raked my eyes down to take every inch of him before biting my lip.

Fuck.

He must've noticed as his smile dropped when seeing me. With a subtle eye roll, he spoke up. "Can you let me through? The bathroom is all yours..."

"It's about time. Unlike some people, we have classes to get to." I said with mock annoyance.

Scoffing, he brushed past me and muttered something to himself. "Asshole..."