CHAPTER 12: Testing the Waters

SAN
•••

I smirked at the doe-eyed male looking next to me. "Just imagine with me for a moment, hmm? Us two, in a hot steamy shower...touching on each other just as sensually as they are, and instead of being gentle and soft...I fuck the life out of you and make you cum in more ways than one..."

Noticing how his body reacted, I trailed my eyes down and noticed the prominent bulge in his pants, smiling to myself as I slowly trailed his hand down to it teasingly. "Are you turned on, Woonie..?"

"Ugh...Fuck this."

Without warning, he grabbed my face and smashed our lips together into a kiss, one I returned hastily. My hand rubbed against his bulging dick, earning a soft moan that sounded like music to my ears. Pressing my tongue against his lips, he easily opened and granted me access inside, both of us engaging in a harmonious dance with each other. It would be an understatement of the year if I tried to downplay the feeling of his lips and tongue, and it would be a lie to say that I could manage not having them again.

Just focus on the moment and enjoy it San...

Pulling away slightly, I rested my head against his while we tried to catch our breaths. "Tell me to stop, Wooyoung... I'll stop right now if you want me to. It doesn't have to go further than this..."

"What if I want to go further...?" He whispered quietly.

Fuck...

Losing the strength to fight back, I moved the laptop off the bed and captured his lips once more, slowly trailing my kisses against his neck as I made my way down. His body instinctively leaned to the touch, while his hands gripped the bed sheets in frustration as I continued my attack on his skin.

"S-San..." He pleaded. "Please don't tease me..."

"Don't worry, I'm going to make you feel good... Give you a little taste of what I can do..." I murmured, pulling down his pants and boxers. His dick was standing upright on his stomach leaking pre-cum, and one swipe of my tongue on the tip caused his back to arch against the bed. "San!"

Chuckling to myself and deciding that I tortured him long enough, I took the entire length into my mouth, earning a loud broken gasp from him as his fingers made its way to my hair. "Oh my god..." He moaned softly.

I continued moving my head up and down, making sure to suck and deliberately lick his shaft at certain points to earn a pleasurable reaction from the male. Each move caused a moan, a hip buck, and an occasional hair tug as I made my relentless movements.