Chapter 15: The Introduction

"Hi."

I looked up and saw him staring up at me.

"Hello." I mumbled.

"You were awesome back there. Your pirouettes were flawless, the technique was awesome and your choreography was like delicately prepared it's like hip hop, contemporary, jazz and ballet all at the same time. Plus, the rawness of your emotions were beautifully portrayed." He ranted with awe.

"Thank you. But the way you put it, it's like I was actually that great." I said as I shrugged.

He suddenly seemed really pissed off. "Okay, seriously, what the hell? "

I raised my eyebrows. "What?"

"You doubt yourself? Like seriously?"

"What's your problem?"

He softened up. "Nothing." He placed his hand on my bare shoulders. I felt a tingling sensation on my skin that peculiarly made my heart beat faster and butterflies in my stomach.

"You are perfect. Don't ever, ever think otherwise." He said so softly that it was as if he was telling me a secret only the two of us could know.

-----------

I stepped out of the shower and dressed up in my room.

It was almost 8 in the morning. Last night's events actually gave me the enough fatigue to sleep in. I usually wake up at sunrise even in a typical Saturday morning like this.

I didn't know what become of George after he put me to sleep. I also haven't talked to my aunt. I'm kind of guilty as to how I acted considering all she did was to be a mom to me. But I'm a mess, so you can't expect much from me.

I opted to run to clear my mind of the thoughts that haunted me.

I went down and saw that Aunt Yasmin's room door was still closed so that meant she was still asleep. I left a note in case she woke up and I was still running.

I started to ran and ran. It was like I was floating away in the wind without a care in the world. For a moment then, I felt free .

I believe I was running for a good 30 minutes, and I think a few miles, when I bumped into someone. I realized I reached the grocery store.

"Don't think bumping into me all the time can get into a habit. I don't fancy catching people all the time." I clearly heard the smirk as I raised my head and looked at the guy who caught me.

I grinned slightly as I stood and dusted myself off. "Well, I don't fancy being a damsel in distress either." I said grabbing the hand he lent me to hold on to.

"Good to know, Nightingale ."

"Me too, Brent."

I laughed slightly as I saw the slight grin on his face.

"You work here to?" I asked.

"Yep. I'm a double crosser agent, what can I say."

"Wow. Should I be worried that you're all nice to me?"

He was cut off by someone who shouted my name.

We both turned and saw George running up to me.

"Hi babe. " he kissed me on the cheek. "Who do we have here?"

"George, Brent. Brent, George."

"Hitting on my girlfriend, mate?" George asked.

Brent then had an unreadable expression. " Never did, never will." He said then went away.

George then turned to me with a grin. '' I'll take you out? Or home?"

I just nodded as I tuned out his babbling.

What was wrong with me?

*******

Hello! ♥

Thanks so much for the support it means a lot I love you all, I'll try to update more often if you nag me to. Lol.

So what do ya think? This was short but fun right?

Bomb is ticking. Lol

School starts soon for me but yeah don't worry I'll fit in writing this and the other stories even though I'm busy. I might die though and be a full zombie butterfly vampire. Lol.

I have a surprise for you guys tune in.

You'll know why this is the chapter's title soon hehe

More in my next A/N. Don't skip.

ILYSM EVERYONE. ♥♥

LOVE,
Kriss