Brent's POV I

Brent's POV (Chapter 19- 20)

So, I decided that I'll have a Brent POV chapter once in a while to help me cope up with my writer's block, and have something for you guys at the same time. Hitting two birds with one stone, eh? Tell me if you want me to continue this so yeahh. Or if you want any previous chapter in his POV, just ask me. Hehe. Luv you peeps mwah

~~~~~~~~~

As I watched Hadley go up the stairs, I silently chuckled to myself. I mean, I know Nightingale needed to rest and I still don't know what to make of what she unintentionally revealed to me last night, but she has to wake up at some point. Of course the thought bugged me 'til dawn but I just had to deal with it. It's not like I should care about her, right?

"SEE? SHE ISN'T DEAD! SHE'S TOO PRETTY TO BE DEAD!" I heard Hadley shout after a little while.

That mischievous kid.

Hadley then ran down the stairs and got the bowl of cereals I prepared for her. Kay then followed suit, looking like crap, but not, shut up brain, and massaging her arm.

"Breakfast?" I offered, trying to hide my chuckles.

"Shut up, freak. I got a bone to pick from you." She said as she clutched her head. She's even hotter when she's fierce. Ugh, cut it out Walken.

"Really? Because of your broken bones?"

"Ha-ha" she laughed without humor as she grabbed a toast. I hope she likes it. Shut it.

I subtly sighed and mentally punched myself. I returned to my serious façade. "Hadley, go play. Nightingale and I have to talk."

Hadley obliged and went out.

God. I am the biggest moron. "Who's Trevor?" I blurted out. Agh, stupid.

I saw her flinch and pause. The short silence kind of implied my stupidity inside of me. Gah, even my thoughts didn't make sense.

"What are you talking about?"

Man up. "Trevor. The guy you love. The guy that I think broke your heart. Who is he?"

She looked at me, anger seething. "It's none of your business."

"TELL ME! I need to know!" God, how much I needed to know.

But before she could answer me, destiny made matters even worse.

----------

Okay. That's it. Mwah. Bye.

.