Chapter3: Prom? Before school?

"Why do you need a dress anyway?" I asked Hilary absently.

After my Crying Festival, we all went to the mall to look for Hilary's 'perfect dreamy dress'.

"Earth to Kay. For the millionth time it's for the school Welcome Prom. Aren't you like, paying attention? " Hilary snapped but with a tiny hint of concern and sympathy.

"Sorry. Wait, what? Prom on September? Seriously? " I asked.

Hilary moaned and muttered something under her breath, then sighed.

" It's for Juniors and Seniors. I know it's weird but hey, isn't that awesome 2 proms in 1 year, not counting Spring and Winter formal, and that makes 4 dances. " hilary said.

"Don't forget the Homecoming dance." Rhea said from inside a fitting room.

"That makes 5. Oh it's so fun, maybe you could invite your cute cousin, Ken. " Hilary said, sweetly.

I rolled my eyes as she giggled dreamily. I left her in the dress section and went on to look for a studded pair of boots.

I walked around the shoe section when I bumped into someone.

The person cursed as he picked up several shoeboxes. I raised my eyebrows then bent to help the grumpy dude.

"Here, I'm sorry. "I apologized.

"What's wrong with you? " he asked, eyeing me. I wore a black shirt with a stylishly cut sleeve and the shirt read, "Whatever, I despise you, a**h***!". I also wore a dark blue denim ripped jeans. My makeup was light(for me, anyway) mascara, black smoky eyeshadow and (Rhea thanked me when I chose this shade) plain lipgloss with hints of shimmer. Finally, my hair was compiled into a messy bun. (What? Yes, I dress too much for malling, but I LOVE my sense of style. )

"Well? I don't have all the time." he said.

" I.. uhm ... I'm sorry. " I stuttered distracted by how hot his piercing grayish black eyes, pinkish perfect lips and tousled brown hair was even though he was dressed in a wrinkled mall clerk blue gray uniform.

"Ugh, I wasted precious minutes. I'll go now. " he said.

Suddenly I was infuriated. What was his problem? I stomped away and started back to the dress section, irritation pasted on my face. Ugh.

********

*No A/N*

Just kidding. :)
Hello there guys. Ok, my note will be shorter than the last one so don't worry. I'm sorry if the joke was irritating but I'm in a mood for some pranks. I didn't joke because I've been told I am a lame joker *cough* but I continually explain it's called my sheer awesomeness. :)

ok too many gibberish, Sooo did you like the chapter? does it still make sense? and what's up with the hot guy?

Please comment, vote, follow and suggest.

Love y'all like I love writing, reading and butterflies! (if anyone's reading this, that is)

:)
XOXO
R.D.