Chapter 6: Boring.. and Disastrous

I groaned. Why do I keep on encountering this dude? His eyes widened when he saw me. He rolled his eyes then resumed his work.

Hilary tapped my shoulder, signaling me to make it faster. I nodded then went away. Jerk.

Many hours passed and the party got more boring and boring every minute. The three of us watched Delilah and Seth, 2 of our batchmates and SC VP and Treasurer, respectively, fight at each other when Fia, the class clown (and a very fat one at that- Hey I'm not a racist! ) puke at them. I can't help but laugh easily because the moment was so hilarious. Hilary kept on nudging me to stop because of the glares the couple were giving us. Annoyed, hilary yanked me to a nearby sofa and rhea went to follow us.

I laughed at Rhea who slipped because of a drunk batchmate(whose name I can't remember ) laying on the floor.

She glared at me then I spilled my drink at some brunette whore (what? she was wearing a sheer lace dress that showed too much cleavage and her underwear is very exposed!).

The girl glared at me then said, "You bitch! "

I rolled my eyes at her then shrugged sarcastically.

She groaned then she and her friends went to the restroom.

"That was totally badass, Kay" Hilary said.

"I'm that awesome. " I bragged.

My friends rolled their eyes at me. I was about to make a comeback when we heard someone tapping a microphone.

The person cleared his throat then said, "Greetings! Greetings my dear batchmates, For those of you who don't recognize me, I'm Jake Hetherman, the SC batch representative. " he started.

"As you all know, we promised that this party will be the best ever. So to officially start our surprise program rites, let me call on the SC President, Jewel Gertrude! Jewel? "

Suddenly a more composed Jewel went to the center. She didn't look drunk or high. Well that's called politics, always covering up the truth.

"Hello guys! Are you all enjoying? Well more drinks are available so help yourself with those. So now, the first special activity is called Pick some Action then Dramatization! " She exclaimed

The rules of the game were simple, we pick a number from a bowl then act the corresponding 2-minute scene. They picked random names from another bowl containing the names of the party attendees.

I smiled because the game sounded fun and it was very creative. The game proceeded and the first ones were Delilah and Seth. Their scene was a break up arguing scene and it was so intense. Everyone hushed when suddenly, Delilah cried when Seth said "It's over " but actually there was no crying part.

The scene finished then after so both went out of the house and talked at the porch.

The next pair was Hilary and Ms. Brunette Whore whose name was Xrazie (I know funny name for a whore right? )

Anyway the scene was easy, Ms. BW is the mean girl and Hilary's the victim, of course it was fun since Hilary spilled a slushy on BW making her look like the mean girl.

Third pair was Rhea and a jock named Phillip. Theirs was very funny since they were supposed to be a couple and Phillip was to admit he was gay and Rhea admitted she was a lesbian.

The scene ended as Phillip ran away and Rhea went to a conservative and modest school.

Many pairs passed then suddenly the worst pair were called.

"Ok, ok the next pair is Kay Nightingale George Lucason. Come on guys, get up. Let's do this!"

Jewel announced.

George went to the center and winked at me when he saw me. What the hell? Where was Mr. Perfect Nice Guy getting all these?

" Hey Kay, looking good there." he whispered. I shivered, tingles prickling my nape. Again, what the hell?

"I..uh.. thanks, you too." I mumbled. Damn me and my stupidity.

" Okay, so this is what you'll do.." Jewel started.

Okay, kill me now

*********

Hey guys! What's up! Story getting interesting? So excited to write the next chapter so this note will end right now..

Shout out to my Pumpkin A! Check out her story, One choice by recklessalien

So good bye now, please vote, comment, follow and suggest!

XOXO,
R.D