Harry's body is not only hands

Draco and Harry had an orderly dinner, which was done this time without any major mishaps. Draco had gotten used to holding Harry's hands every now and then, and Harry didn't protest, even though it still embarrassed him.

"You have no idea why Lucius kept teasing me?"

"Not in the least." Draco himself was puzzled. "I guess he is just surprised we live together."

"Yeah, it's a little weird. Very weird."

Draco thought it was more of a miracle. He can't mess with Harry. Not now that he's starting to find his way to him.

"Will you let me hold your hands at night?"

"For a while in the evening," Harry suggested. Draco was grateful for even this small step. He sat next to Harry until eleven and set his alarm for seven in the morning. Hopefully, Harry can survive until then, being so stubborn.

In the morning, he carefully slipped into Harry's bedroom. Harry was still asleep, and Draco felt slightly guilty that he was breaking their agreement. But he wasn't here last night, so he is not doing anything bad. He just came to check on his patient. The blackened hands rested on the silver satin sheets, but it was clear from the peaceful face of the sleeping man that he was not in any pain. Draco gently touched Harry's hand and began stroking it. Harry's face began to change, a blissful smile appearing on it. Draco put his lips to his hand. Maybe it will be a more effective way of treatment. He covered his hand in small kisses. Harry whispered something, and Draco looked at him questioningly. He wanted so badly to continue, but he was too afraid that Harry would wake up, get angry, and have another fight. With a heavy heart, he quietly left the bedroom. After a while, Harry wakes up, and they meet at breakfast.

Draco decided to make breakfast himself this time. He had already noticed what Harry liked. He was not too lazy to bake him sweet stuffed cakes. He needed something to occupy himself. He couldn't get the image of a sleeping Potter smiling so blissfully as he kissed his hands out of his head. But why, Merlin, was I even kissing his hands? Um, if only I knew...

He was interrupted from his thoughts by the call of the locket. Does Harry need me? Draco ran to the signal. What? Is he in the bathroom? I hope he didn't get hurt. He had better use the wandless cleansing charm, irresponsible Gryffindor.

What Draco saw took his breath away. A naked Potter in the shower, Draco's name on his lips, his hands no doubt working well...

No, I definitely shouldn't have seen this. Draco was startled. He said my name accidentally, he doesn't he want me to witness his sweet moment... with me? Is she really imagining me? Aww, that's so sweet!

Draco forced himself to tear his eyes away from the mesmerising scene and returned to the kitchen, saving the pastry from burning.

He waited for Harry to show up for breakfast, but time was running out, and Potter was nowhere to be found. Draco prepared some cakes, grabbed a bottle of pumpkin juice and headed for the bedroom. He knocked and opened the door despite not being invited to enter.

Harry was sitting on the bed with his hands folded on the covers, looking very withdrawn.

"I brought you breakfast."

"Thank you."

"I baked them for you with my own hands."

"Thank you, you didn't have to."

"I wanted to make you happy."

A moment of silence. Harry cleared his throat seriously. "Draco, I think I'm pretty okay now. I appreciate your help, but I'll have to take care of myself."

"What are you implying?" Draco asked with concern in his voice.

"I want to go home."

Draco's legs buckled.

"You can't, the treatment isn't complete, you're going to get worse."

"I hate being dependent on you," Harry cried. "You have me wrapped around your finger, you're taking more and more of me, and I can't take it anymore, I have to leave, or I'll go crazy..."

Draco might have been offended if he hadn't witnessed that scene a short time ago. What will you do now, Harry? Would it really be so bad if you stopped defending yourself?

I can't make a mistake, Draco thought. "Okay, I can't keep you here. Of course, you can go back home if you want. I'll go to visit you, or you can come to see me every night. Do you agree?"

Harry nodded gratefully.

You're going to need me, silly Gryffindor! I want to see how many days you can last without me.