All that the Auror must do

How long had they been lying in bed like this? They just let the time pass, and they were silent. The investigation will wait, the Aurors will wait. Now there are just the two of them, Draco and Harry. Harry and Draco.

Harry only had eyes for Draco but still noticed the embroidery on the bed sheet.

"You are incredible. Your hands are incredible."

"I can give you more. Much more," Draco whispered.

Who could resist? However, Harry was an Auror and was aware of the danger they would be exposed to if they stayed here too long.

"We'll get out of here," he decided. His hands still wouldn't obey him, but maybe his magic would be enough to safely get them out of there.

He let Draco hold him tightly and tried to apparate to Malfoy Manor but without success. Then he tried to apparate to Grimmauld Square. Again unsuccessfully.

"We'll walk," he decided. He was somewhat disillusioned. Draco explained to him in detail how the house's protective barriers worked.

"Don't worry, my magic is strong enough, I will guide you. You have to trust me."

Draco nodded hesitantly and took Harry's hand. They walked towards the door. Harry managed to get through, but Draco received a powerful electromagical blow and was knocked unconscious. Harry, who was sure they would make it through safely, was desperate. He waited for Draco to wake up, thinking feverishly. They must go through. There is no other way out. And then what about the wall of fire? It would help if he could use his wand, which he had under his clothes, but his hands weren't able to use it. Not yet. Draco didn't have his wand.

He looked at him as he lay there, his heart clenching with fear for him and gratitude that he was okay, even if it didn't look like it at the moment. Draco woke up in no time. He smiled sleepily.

"It's great to see you here."

"I'd rather see us somewhere else," Harry sneered.

"Have you figured out a way to get out of here?"

"I would need to use a wand," the Auror muttered.

"Your hands... I could help you if you'd let me."

And Harry let him. After all, it was part of his Auror strategy. He prayed that Avery wouldn't come right now.

At first, Draco carefully devoted himself only to his hands, kissing them, caressing them. It was pleasant; the pain was noticeably reduced, and the sensation returned very slowly. It was worse with movement. Draco undressed Harry and caressed his chest. Harry, who had been deprived of any kind of touch for so long, was instantly languid and excited so much that he forgot where they were and what they were trying to do. There was only Draco, whom he loved more than anything, and right now, for the first time, he completely surrendered to him. It was different from when he made love to Draco. It required absolute trust.

He shouldn't have been afraid. He must not have felt inferior. And Harry wasn't afraid. He felt loved. Beloved so much that he merged with Draco in that love and devotion. It was more than just physical proximity. It was a magical, spiritual connection. With this connection, they renewed their magical bond and elevated it to another dimension. As their bodies processed billions of pleasurable sensations, their hearts pounded, their magical cores intertwined. Their brains were in another universe.

Only slowly, everything calmed down: the heartbeat, the breathing, the return of consciousness.

Draco gently moved out of the hug and watched Harry's hands. No signs of the curse.

"Can you move your hands?"

Harry tried it. He was bending individual fingers; it was stiff as if he were a robot, but it was possible.

"I'm good," Draco smirked with satisfaction.

"Damn good," Harry smiled. "We really have to get out now!"

Harry tried to use his wand to apply Protego to both, but again to no avail. The room was spell-proof, but it couldn't affect their own magic.

"If you trust me, you will come through with me. You are a part of me, and I have not received any electromagical strikes."

Trust and love. The most powerful magic ever. Harry took Draco's hand and led him safely out of the house and then through the wall of fire.

Suddenly, they were standing outside, and the entire Auror commando was staring at them.

"Mission accomplished, we're leaving the island," Commander Potter ordered.