A friend in need is a Malfoy indeed

Harry, with the help of Draco's potions, completed the investigation into the case of the Neo-Death Eaters. He had the name of the leader. However, he had no idea where the person could be.

"Mrs Malfoy, I would need your help. I suppose your husband could, hypothetically, have information on the whereabouts of the prime suspect. He is the grandson of Death Eater Avery. He is hiding, and there have been no documents about his permanent residence in recent years. However, he has been organising illegal meetings of the Neo-Death Eaters. We always managed to intervene, but the organiser himself escaped. I have reasonable suspicion that he might be Draco's captor. In the last raid I participated in, I was hit with the Confisio Suprema curse. Maybe even then, the person had planned to kidnap the one who would become my closest friend. I am very sorry that Draco is in danger because of me."

Narcissa listened to Harry's monologue. The hypothesis he presented to her sounded plausible. Harry's speech was logical, confident, and professional. It is worth pursuing this line of investigation.

"Unfortunately, I have no information about Avery's whereabouts. I could ask Lucius, though."

"I'll ask him myself. I need you to prepare him for the fact that I will interview him.''

Narcissa sighed. She didn't follow what Lucius told her, but it was because of Draco, their Draco! Harry had made great progress in his investigation, and if his assumption were correct, their son would soon be found.

"I would like to ask for another dose of the potion," said the Auror.

"I'm very sorry, but I gave you the last one. It's Draco's recipe, not in production yet. Shall I give you an ordinary potion?"

"No way, I need to have a clear mind."

It will be very bad. Harry was used to a great deal of pain, but this was one of the worst.

"I can handle it," he assured Narcissa. "Bring Mr. Malfoy to me for questioning as soon as possible.

---

Harry gritted his teeth, biting the covers, occasionally crying out in pain. Minutes seemed like hours, hours like days or weeks. The mind was clouded with pain. He tried desperately to stay awake, but the pain became unbearable, and Harry fell asleep.

Someone was in the room talking to him. A man with platinum hair. He held his hands. It was pleasant.

"Draco, are you here with me?" he murmured.

"Harry, it's me, Lucius."

The addressed person jerked and woke up in an instant.

"Mr. Malfoy, thank you for coming."

Strangely, the former Death Eater was holding him by his cursed hands. The pain was less. Maybe not really, but Harry felt it that way. Just that Draco's father was willing to do this for him was a miracle.

"Harry, you are the bravest person I have ever met. Don't blame me for wanting to protect you."

"I'm not angry," Harry snapped. "I have a couple of questions for you. I can't take notes; please write down your answers, too.

Lucius took a quill and parchment.

"Use the laptop," Harry muttered. I need the Aurors to get the information immediately."

"Narcissa, I'm going to need help."

Harry interrogated Lucius with all his might, and Narcissa recorded the entire conversation and sent it to the Ministry. Information about places used by Death Eaters in the past for secret meetings was crucial. Among them could be the place the kidnapper was currently using. It will be necessary to find out which of the given places show the effect of magic.

"Mr. Malfoy, I know you're impersonating me. Please call a meeting, we will prepare an intervention."

Lucius, somewhat taken aback by the sudden responsibility, obeyed without protest. Perhaps Potter wouldn't want him to join the real action?

No, Potter was such a fool that he decided to lead the action himself. Unable to use his wand, writhing in pain, he went to save their son.