Chapter 3

Jungkook: "Tae hyung, we can't keep living like this. Living under same roof but not even civil with each other. I know we have no relationship between us but still we live in a same house together. I have only you to talk, sometimes I feel so lonely. I feel u don't like having me here so..... I decided to move out from here"

Jungkook's decision to move out echoed in the somber atmosphere of their shared living space. Tae, grappling with the unspoken turmoil, sought solace in a bottle of whiskey. The amber liquid mirrored the swirl of emotions within him.

As the alcohol took effect, Tae found himself standing outside Jungkook's room, the door ajar. The gravity of the situation weighed heavily on him, and he knew he couldn't let Jungkook go without laying bare his true feelings.

With a deep breath, Tae pushed the door open, revealing Jungkook amidst his packing.

Taehyung: "Jungkook, we need to talk."

Jungkoo set aside his belongings and turned to face him.

Jungkook: "What's there to talk about, Tae? You made it clear you don't want me here."

Taehyung: "I need you to know the truth before you leave. I don't want you to go."

Taehyung: "I've been a fool, Jungkook. I thought pushing you away was the right thing to do, but it's tearing me apart. I... I love you."

The weight of Tae's confession hung in the air. Jungkook, taken aback, searched Tae's eyes for sincerity.

Jungkook: "Tae, you're drunk. You don't mean that."

Taehyung, unsteady but resolute, stepped closer, locking eyes with Jungkook.
Taehyung: "I mean every word, Jungkook. I love you."

Jungkook, conflicted emotions playing on his face, didn't respond immediately. Tae's vulnerability pierced through the haze of alcohol, laying bare the depth of his feelings.

Jungkook: "Tae, this is... it's a lot."

Taehyung, fearing rejection, braced himself for Jungkook's response.

Taehyung: "I just needed you to know. Whether you stay or go, I couldn't let you leave without telling you."

Jungkook: "Tae, let's talk about this when you're sober. We both need some clarity."
Tae, still swaying from the whiskey, nodded in agreement.

As they sat on the couch, the air thick with unsaid words, Jungkook, in a tender moment, reached over and took the whiskey bottle from Tae's hand.

Jungkook: "Enough for tonight. We'll figure this out tomorrow.

Tae, grateful for the gesture, felt a glimmer of hope. The night ended with a shared silence, emotions hanging in the air, as they navigated the uncharted territory of their evolving relationship.

Tae woke up with a pounding headache, the remnants of the whiskey-induced confession lingering in his mind. Jungkook, already awake, sat at the kitchen table, nursing a cup of coffee.

Taehyung, mustering the courage to face the aftermath, approached Jungkook with a mix of trepidation and determination.
Taehyung: "Jungkook, we... We.. ne... Need to talk about.... Uhmm.... last night."

Jungkook, avoiding eye contact, nodded solemnly.

Jungkook: "Yeah, we do."

The room was filled with a charged silence before Jungkook spoke again.

Jungkook: "Tae, you were drunk last night. I need to know if what you said... if you meant it."

Taehyung, running a hand through his disheveled hair, took a deep breath.
Taehyung: "Jungkook, I meant every word. I love you. I've been pushing you away because I didn't want to admit it to myself."